What personally are you looking to get out of NY/NJ-New England regional rivalry??

The_Dude

#TeamNE #Team Green #Hype
Reaction score
Handicap
#bigbutts
For me there are several things..
Putting faces to names I've interacted with on the forum.
Building new friendships, more specifically with New England members.
Having a great time while putting my game to the test.
Putting a whooping on NY/NJ members :beat-up:

Last edited:
A While bunch of that above. Additionally I would say an HOF tag and a trip to True Temper. However I would go with some good banter and a great event representing THP & True Temper.

Not being from this area, I'm looking to be entertained, and see some good friends having a great time.

Getting one of those limited edition (only 8 made of each color) hats!

Alex beat me to the hats lol but also spending more time with my THP family

Catching up with THPers in my region of the county and the one next door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admit it, its seeing me again. I get it I get it.
I kid of course.

Of course my dude! And you and hopefully GG!

Having fun.

Winning or being named MVP or having the sweet hat are all amazing add ons. But for me, I just want to go and have fun with a bunch of great guys I've gotten to know from these forums, and just have a blast together in person.

For me: WINNING (the event, the MVP, the Internet...it all).

For the event: Reaching the deep roots of the locality (the THPers who either lurk, or stick to the regional threads), and getting more of those members firmly rooted and involved in this Forum.

Bothering ddec by bringing my staff bag.

There's a couple things I'm looking for out of this event. First, I really want to meet more THPer's in the area and build friendships with guys who I can play with on a frequent basis. I also enjoy competitive events and it will drive me to improve my game. Finally; I want to win for NY/NJ, get a HOF tag and be named MVP!

Getting a chance to play my first thp event, meet other members and represent my region to the best of my ability.

Will there be room if I bring my 4?

BTW I am under orders by 441 that if you show up with it, I am to egg your bag

That bag barely fits on a cart. It will be staying in the office, where it belongs.

I need a reason to buy a cart bag anyway...

That bag barely fits on a cart. It will be staying in the office, where it belongs.

I need a reason to buy a cart bag anyway...

Do it!

For me it's to finally get to an official THP event. With only the Unofficial MA Gathering under my belt, I'd like to get more involved. I didn't really get a chance to talk to too many people last time, so I'd like to get to actually know some of the local guys.... and maybe find some more people to play with. I also have some family in NY, so maybe making some friends from enemy territory could result in some travel golf when I'm in the area....but most of all, and more importantly it's the hat. I NEED that exclusive hat.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the NE crew (and more of the NJ/NY members) and having a great time on a great course (guaranteed to happen). Finding a new favorite hat and a shiny HoF tag will just be bonuses!

Great People, HOF Tag, Amazing Course, Team Atmosphere, everything that makes THP great! Oh and MVP would be bad *ss!

Back