Carolinas & VA, MD, DC Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done and entered.

E-Mail Sent and other required objectives completed.

Good Luck to everyone!

Everything is taken care of and entry email is sent!

Daycare is closed today for President's Day, so me and the kid are home having a playdate. My time on THP today will be sporadic, but hopefully I can get everything in before the close of the entry. Good luck to everyone who is entering, let's get two awesome teams together and have a real battle!

Family is very important. Enjoy the time with them!

Daycare is closed today for President's Day, so me and the kid are home having a playdate. My time on THP today will be sporadic, but hopefully I can get everything in before the close of the entry. Good luck to everyone who is entering, let's get two awesome teams together and have a real battle!

I typed mine up using one hand. Baby Noah's teething today so he's occupying the left arm =)

My entry has been submitted. Best of luck to everyone!

All signed up hopefully it's right.

Everything taken care of (I hope) and entry submitted.

JB,

Will all future THP tourneys have these type of requirements to participate?

Thanks,
SF

I typed mine up using one hand. Baby Noah's teething today so he's occupying the left arm =)

I remember those days. My 3 year old sees me as her biggest and best toy, and I really hate being attached to my phone around her. It's going to be tough for me to listen to the podcasts in order to enter. May have to hope for a captains pick.

JB,

Will all future THP tourneys have these type of requirements to participate?

Thanks,
SF

Ya never know.
We have an incredible schedule planned for 2016 and our 2016 Albatross Club Members are in for a treat with what is at stake and on the line in many of them. The Grand Events featuring prizes that are blow your mind exciting for golfers could all feature some fun and exciting ways to engage.

I am in... to the max I can be in...I am IN. This is awesome.

Ya never know.
We have an incredible schedule planned for 2016 and our 2016 Albatross Club Members are in for a treat with what is at stake and on the line in many of them. The Grand Events featuring prizes that are blow your mind exciting for golfers could all feature some fun and exciting ways to engage.

Thanks JB. I'm the world's laziest guy so having to do anything other than show up is typically beyond my effort threashhold.

What a cool way to enter! Good luck to everyone!

And I was wondering why there were so many new posts today.... This answers my question!!

Thanks JB. I'm the world's laziest guy so having to do anything other than show up is typically beyond my effort threashhold.

Thats a real shame, there is a ton of good content available for those that wanted to sign up and at the same time learn a little bit about the game and the equipment that many THPers love.

At the same time, an Albatross Club Membership is required for THP Events. While THP as a forum will always be free of charge, those that want a little more out of it, like contests, equipment testing and more, the Albatross Club opens those doors and helps support some amazing animal shelters along the way.

Thats a real shame, there is a ton of good content available for those that wanted to sign up and at the same time learn a little bit about the game and the equipment that many THPers love.

At the same time, an Albatross Club Membership is required for THP Events. While THP as a forum will always be free of charge, those that want a little more out of it, like contests, equipment testing and more, the Albatross Club opens those doors and helps support some amazing animal shelters along the way.

I've been an Albatross member for the past 2 years. I may sign up again this year.

Well my entry has been sent. Good luck again to the hopefuls. Tonight 8 people will be happy campers!

Been in bed sick all day. But will find a way to get this entry in.

I'm fairly new to the forum... and I'd hate to take a spot from a veteran... but this sounds really cool!

I always saw the Albatross Club Member tag and assumed it was for those who had scored one.

I didn't realize how involved this forum is. Really cool!

Is it too late to join the Albatross Club for 2016, or... ?

That's really unfortunate. I will say this. If anyone really wants in on something then they will move mountains if necessary.

I'm fairly new to the forum... and I'd hate to take a spot from a veteran... but this sounds really cool!

I always saw the Albatross Club Member tag and assumed it was for those who had scored one.

Nope it's a 12 month membership that runs 1 Jan to 31 Dec. it's the best money in golf. Bar none

No jump on in. You can join the albatross club here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Once you do that complete all the signup for this event. The only way to become an event veteran is to jump into your first event!

Nope it's a 12 month membership that runs 1 Jan to 31 Dec. it's the best money in golf. Bar none

No jump on in. You can join the albatross club here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Once you do that complete all the signup for this event. The only way to become an event veteran is to jump into your first event!

Thanks guys! I just sent in the payment via PayPal!

Looking forward to getting more involved, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back