New England & NY/NJ Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's signup time and this thread will stay open until 5pm EST today. There is a lot at stake including the MVP from the winning team heading on an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to True Temper.

Getting In
Getting to be a part of Regional Rivalry will be by open signup. As long as someone currently lives in one of the two states at the time of signup, and are a 2016 Albatross Club member, they can signup for the event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

When & Where
June 25th
The Ranch Golf Club
Southwick, MA
http://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

All of the details can be found in the first post of this thread.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...NY-NJ-vs-New-England-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

4 Steps To Success
Make sure and follow the rules carefully
Today is the day and if you follow these steps in full, you will have a great shot at being a part of your respective team. Remember however, that if you do not get selected this evening, there will be 3 spots still open for Captain's Choices in 2 weeks.

1. Start a new thread on THP about golf, clubs or anything golf related.

2. Leave a comment on one of the 2016 PGA Show videos on YouTube & on the THP Forum Thread forum thread for the same video.

3. Bonus entry - Sending a tweet on Twitter about this event with a link to this thread and including @THPGolf @TrueTemperGolf and #THPRegionalRivalry

4. Send an email in to contests at thehackersparadise.com
You must include your full name
You must include your forum name
You must include your handicap (as of today)
If you sent a tweet, you must include your Twitter handle
You must also answer these two questions and the answers can be found on THP Radio.
Corey Consuegra spoke about hot dog toppings, what did he say?
Michael Vrska spoke about when the Cubs would win the world series, when did he say?
Please include the link to the thread you started.

Finding Out
Then you will come back later (or never leave) when we announce the lucky THPers that get in via signups. Four golfers will be selected out of this endeavor leaving three open spots available for the captains to make their selections. Then there will be a 2 week count down in which the captains will have to turn the remaining players of the team into THP for the second announcement for the team to be complete.

Good luck everybody, we know it is going to be a great time representing your Region in the first ever THP Regional Rivalry Series.

Let's go!!!!!

Good luck, everyone.

This should be a lot of fun! Good luck to all!

Will do everything in my power to address all qualifiers. Working till 6 tonight. Presidents day in car business is a fiasco.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who's in

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see who begins making up these teams.

good luck everyone, enjoy the suspense!!!!!!

It's here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aah, the day is here! Skiing today, but will absolutely have my entry in by the deadline tonight! Good luck everyone

Lots of time today to get your entries in. Don't forget the part about comments on THP TV YouTube page and in the corresponding thread. Good luck all

Go time! Good luck everyone!

Just have to come up with a good(well I hope it's good) thread topic and my email will be sent!

Good luck everyone! My entries are in

Entry submitted. Good luck everyone!

How to deal with golfing in below freezing temps. Get it done haha

Nice job boys. Good luck. Come on NY/NJ let's get those entries in.

Haha, I must have brain freeze or something, that one didn't just jump out at me!

Entry is in. Keep getting them in boys

Got my entry in before I left for work this morning. Now the waiting begins!

Entry is now complete! Good luck everybody!

I have a bad habit with "...." lol. If you read my posts, I almost always use those instead of just a period... not sure why.... damn it I did it again!

I have a bad habit with "...." lol. If you read my posts, I almost always use those instead of just a period... not sure why.... damn it I did it again!
Funny. I have the same problem and it really shows up in text messages.

Also, back on topic, my entry is coming shortly.

After playing with you at the MA gathering...it'd be nice going up against you in this one.... Good thing they knew you were only in town to scout for this event, and they paired you up with me.....you got zero intel. lol

Entry sent. Good luck everyone!!! This one has got me pretty freaking excited haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back