Which PGA Tour player....

Going safe here with Jordan, Jason and Rickie. They all seem to really be enjoying their lives and the competition with the others. When they played that round together in the FedEx that is what golf is all about, playing your best and wanting to win without having to result to having the other guy lose. They really rooted for each other that round. I am really rooting for Rickie to get a major this year.
These are my three as well.

Great players but even more importantly they all seem to have great attitudes towards both golf and life in general.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rory's woods and irons. Charl's short game and putting. Rickie's demeanor and how he relates with the fans.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Interesting. I also like Charl. But, man is he inconsistent as of late....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Scott, Rory, Rickie (used to dislike him, but he's won me over this year by being a great person).

Spieth would be up there for obvious reasons, but I'm not 100% a fan.

Adam Scott is my definite #1 though...like his style, swing, game, pure ball striking, sponsors, etc.

Spieth, Fowler and good ole Steve Stricker.

ZJs short game, Rory's power and Days swing

lexi-thompson.png
1424396542065.jpg

Thompson's long and approach games. Ko's cool head and putter. Both of them: youth.

lexi-thompson.png
1424396542065.jpg

Thompson's long and approach games. Ko's cool head and putter. Both of them: youth.

Was hoping someone would bring some female guns into the mix!!! Weld done! I played hs golf with a girl who grew up in Sweden and got lessons from then...Annika Sorenstams coach. She played boys golf....and literally kicker everyone's butt

Jordan's game, Rickie's clothes, Jason's nationality (he's half Filipino) and Rory's girlfriend.

Speith, McElroy,Day

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Until last year I wouldn't have said Fowler. Then I had the chance to get his auto in a crowd of probably 200 people. Not only did he sign every one he could he asked and made sure he got everyone done. Literally took 40 mins to do it. Day did the same thing after his round. For at least an hour.

So my 3 currently:

Spieth (obvious reasons)
Day
Fowler

Rory's tee to green, Spieths putting, Phills short game. Fowlers style minus the joggers

This was going to be my take, too. Well, minus Fowlers style...he's cool, but I'm not that big of a fan of all orange.

This was going to be my take, too. Well, minus Fowlers style...he's cool, but I'm not that big of a fan of all orange.

Yea I can't rock his style either

Rory - Would love to have his exceptional balance on full swings.
Spieth - Love his mental game, as well as his putting.
Kuchar - Just a great all around guy, very likable.

Rory, Rickie, DJ

Zach Johnson, Matt Kucher, or recently Brandt Snedeker. I'm at that stage in the game, so i'd like to look up to them. They get it done without huge amounts of distance etc.

Jordans putting
Zachs Wedges
Rose's Irons
Day's Driver
Kuchars Demeanor
Scotts swing
Duffners Ex

bubba's full swing/ball striking, Phil's greenside game, Speith's putting. boo weekley personality

Jordans putting
Zachs Wedges
Rose's Irons
Day's Driver
Kuchars Demeanor
Scotts swing
Duffners Ex

Hahahaha by far the best one yet!!! Amanda is silly hot....

I could almost answer Ricky on all those, but I'll throw in Speith for his short game and Bubba for his creativity.

West coast bump

Prime Tiger, prime Tiger, prime Tiger.

Gotta go Ricky, DJ, Speith

Back