Maynard (1st group)
Baker
Greggdrews
Xhail
GregDan

Maybe
Greggdrews buddy
Pkorf

Maybe I should have asked this earlier but how much is golf Sunday?

a5e3f3249a1a9239c1e45361a7c28827.jpg

I don't really think that people in other regions fully understand the passion for golf that lies in the hearts of anyone living north of the Ohio river. 3 days from now we are fully planning to play (I'll know by tomorrow). It'd be cool to have a North vs. South (on our turf in late winter / early spring) just sayin. Have a good day fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$32 with cart
Solid right there. Hopefully it isn't a sloppy mess or I'll ask for my money back. I'm not driving that far to be disappointed.

and no it won't be my fault for driving all that way but it will be theirs for letting me down.

Solid right there. Hopefully it isn't a sloppy mess or I'll ask for my money back. I'm not driving that far to be disappointed.

and no it won't be my fault for driving all that way but it will be theirs for letting me down.

I doubt there will be any golf carts stuck in the first fairway when we get there

If that gets me a spot on the team. Its a done deal haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What team? You live in Ohio still?

I doubt there will be any golf carts stuck in the first fairway when we get there
Haha. Well then it's off to a better start already.

There's a couple IN THPers in there for sure...Isn't that pretty much in KY?

Just wanted to throw it out there, I have a Treetops trip planned for May 20-22, total cost is $368. We had our 4th back out and still haven't found a replacement, if anyone is interested just PM me.

Some brutal weather going on right now, snowing sideways.

Not much happening down here in Akron.

been snowing since about 6 am here....about 1/4 inch accumilation...ground got warm over the weekend. I have good feelings for sunday.

I live pretty close to the lake so it could be just lake effect. Looks like it will hit you pretty soon though.

Sounds good to me. Early weekend rounds ftw. And maybe i can sneak some after work 9s too.

Ill keep a running list here.
441-10
PhillyV-6
Robman7-5
Maynard-5
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4

Ok up to 48. .i got a guy at work that will buy a few too

Last edited:
Five rounds of golf with a cart for $120 is a good deal in my opinion. At the same time I've never played Roses Run.

Back