What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Yes and first thing is it's a softer feel ball than previous B330RX. Less spin off the driver and generally two bounces and stop on the green. I didn't play the previous B330RX ball but two rounds, foolishly thought I didn't have enough club head speed for it. The W/S Duo Urethane is softer, goes a little farther, but I prefer the feel of the B330RX balls.

Well, I have about a half dozen of the older version RX left. I will have to examine them very closely for scuffs. Really want to try these new ones out. They are about $5 more per dozen than the old RXs and getting rid of balls because of some minor scuffs will not help to improve my reputation as a "ball snob" among my playing partners. :D

Well, I have about a half dozen of the older version RX left. I will have to examine them very closely for scuffs. Really want to try these new ones out. They are about $5 more per dozen than the old RXs and getting rid of balls because of some minor scuffs will not help to improve my reputation as a "ball snob" among my playing partners. :D

I played the older version for a couple rounds. The 2016 version is overall a better ball, and I thought the older one was solid!

Today I played the Q-Star. It is a ball that does very well for my swing, and I like the way it rolls and feels off the the putter. It handles the wind well.

Today was a 2016 Chromesoft day. It seemed to handle the wind quite well, I do like the way it checks up around the green, very little if any roll out. I think this will be my gamer for the year. Still need to get a couple rounds in with the B-330RX before I decide though.

Played the new B330RX today and wow, did they make some big gains with this ball. I loved the last version but this ball is out doing it off the tee and around the green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played the b330 and then threw the chrome soft in there. Man they thing can jump off the face of my driver. Need to find more since I lost it into the water but I sure did like watching it fly

New 2016 chrome soft ••. I loved it, it's a fantastic ball tee to green.

B330 RX wow!

Callaway SuperSoft. This will continue to be my winter/spring ball. Great durability, great feel and still get enough greenside control where it's not that much of a drop off from the chrome soft

New 2016 chrome soft ••. I loved it, it's a fantastic ball tee to green.

Hate to admit it, but after watching you have it in play, I want to try Truvis

Lost my last Callaway Chrome Soft today and I was bummed. I then played some ProV1s that had and the ball did not spin back on the green like I had with the Chrome Soft. ProV1 dug in but still rolled out a few feet forward each time.

Another round with the 2016 B330 RXS - spin remains great on chips and the durability is fantastic. I have 36 holes on one ball and it could pass as new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a beating on this one today

4f382cd23327f09e09d770f3a0b9cf50.jpg

93dbdb464d13e82c0d92ebe87500dcb6.jpg

WAIT!!!! There's a THP stencil????? I NEED ONE!
Yeah Tin Cup. Our very own War Eagle organized it a few years back and they are sweet.

25562daf08bcabaeebb5cbe0006e969e.jpg

Ask 441 what he played today. Sweet Boulder Creek Range Ball special.

Another round with the 2016 B330 RXS - spin remains great on chips and the durability is fantastic. I have 36 holes on one ball and it could pass as new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their durability is truly amazing. The only reason why I take one out of play is if it's in the lake, or got beat up by a cart path!

Pinnacle range ball...solid

Played the Hopkins VL4343434343 or whatever today. Felt a little firm when putting, but that may have just been my lack of feel with it being the first round of the year for me. Otherwise, I thought it was a solid and durable ball.

#BestBallEver RXS today, man this ball is amazing, no back spin on iron shots but was hopping and stopping from 150 and out. Short game was solid as well.

Best part about the ball was that no scuffs/scrapes after multiple collisions with trees!

Played the Hopkins VL4343434343 or whatever today. Felt a little firm when putting, but that may have just been my lack of feel with it being the first round of the year for me. Otherwise, I thought it was a solid and durable ball.

I'm a big fan of this ball as well especially for the pricepoint.

Bridgestone B330RX (prior year models) - I think it had a bit of spin off the driver, solid distances with irons, could spin it a little w wedges, and it putted well.
This is a solid ball - price point on prior year balls is under $32 around here.

I played 9 with the non spin skin Z Star. It's a touch on the firm side but great in every other way.

Moved over to the Vice Pro Plus, an equivalent to the Pro V1x.
Great spin on wedges, dead straight in the wind and really cheap...

Back