What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
513b596a4b550fe9ccdc56f361cee17d.jpg

Got out doors for this first time since Christmas day. Sixrthree5 and I enjoyed nice weather and knocking the rust off.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I bought some new irons today. Wilson staff M3 forged irons, for $32 after trade, I really couldn't pass them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid for a round of golf for my daughter and I.

Greens fee.

Cobra King LTD with HZRDUS Black 65 and 3 Puma polos.

Plus helped out a teammate with a 3-4 wood!

Was a big day.

Was a big day.
I bet that ltd is filthy for ya!

M1 3 HL with HZRDUS Black 75

After some quick indoor testing, this came home with me:

Ping G30 LS 10.5 w/ tour 65s in yellow
XR16 9* dialed to +1*/N w/ D+ 70x in purple
Ping G25 8.5 dialed to 9.5 w/ tour 65s I blue

b5909f29e711086c457cb6301595c553.jpg

7666f903d20908eb4800615209be562f.jpg

Ordered two Adams Super S black hybrids to replace my very tired 3H and 4H.

Thanks to DawgDaddy for posting this one in the deal of the day thread!

Greens fee. It may have paid for itself.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Was a big day.

Ohh... It is good to be the King!!!

Ordered two packs of Lamkin Gripes from Amazon

Picked up a dozen of Titleist Pro V1 (Practice) for $35!

Some time at Topgolf, a new Callaway Dawn Patrol glove and a dozen B330-RX. Looking forward to trying them out this week.

Bought some Karma grips for a grip experiment. Play midsized now but dont like the butt size so going to try standard grips with 3 layers of tape on left and 4 on bottom.

Bought a Titleist MB 714 8-iron with a KBS Tour C-Taper X shaft for $69. I want to experiment the feel of the blade without committing to a full set

s-l1600_zpsjc7ugyy9.jpg

Adidas Power Boost 2 shoes. Never owned a pair of Adidas golf shoes. Very well built and comfortable. They are spikeless too which I have gravitated towards the last couple of years. I like putting shoes on at home and not in the parking lot. I'd post a pick, but PhotoBucket is not happy right now.

Did a trade in with 3balls golf. Picked up a Cleveland 2135 6.5 putter(Like New), golf towel, and Callaway valuables pouch for $100.27 Traded in old ping i series putter, Yes putter, JPX '12 wedge, NVG2 hybrid for 100.25. So the putter, towel, pouch cost me a full 2 pennies.

Did a trade in with 3balls golf. Picked up a Cleveland 2135 6.5 putter(Like New), golf towel, and Callaway valuables pouch for $100.27 Traded in old ping i series putter, Yes putter, JPX '12 wedge, NVG2 hybrid for 100.25. So the putter, towel, pouch cost me a full 2 pennies.
Probably time I tried to thin the herd ... have collected a bit too much stuff recently. Good way to offload and still manage to round out the bag.

A belt, a shirt that actually fits (when did Puma decide to increase the size of their shirts. A US XL is now a UK XXL, ridiculous) and a sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft's to see what all the fuss is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back