What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slew of tee times in Myrtle Beach at True Blue and Caledonia in July for THPers.
70 to be exact.

Nice! We're playing True Blue in March.

After waiting almost a month these showed up today
3869112f31adabd350d3805a1645bcbb.jpg

This is next on my list. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Bought the M1 5W and had the Fujikura 661 evolution tour stiff put in it. I have a round and a couple range sessions under my belt. At first, the top of the club was distracting because of the black and white colors. Now I just concentrate on the white and its helps to line everything up, not a prob now.

i chose the shaft because of the low/mid flight it produces, the stock pro Fuji shaft launched too high for me.

As as of right now I really like the club, very forgiving, easy to bend shots and the distance is great. Sound is very good, more like hitting an actual wood rather than the "tinny" sound we get with metals nowadays. Hitting if the deck is not a prob and is what I'll use it for most of the time. I'll tee it up if there is a tight drive I need to hit. Distance is about 235-240 at 19*, I turned it down to 17* and notice a little more distance but flight remains mid for me.

its a good club so far, I would recommend it. I tried both the Ping G and the Cobra's, I felt the TM better suited me.

Bought 50, 54, 58 MD3 wedges and an Odyssey White Hot RX #9.

Won't be here for a bit but for the price I got them, I'm ok with that.

Where'd you get them from?

That place is the bane of my existence :bulgy-eyes:
It might be now. Never have ordered through them but I might have opened Pandora's box...

My haul from the Chicago Golf Show. Plus a stretch device from feelthestretch.com at the show. Pretty cool device. Was rated the best new item at this Golf show in Orlando.
fa803dff844acd8eacb20113956034e0.jpg

It might be now. Never have ordered through them but I might have opened Pandora's box...

I got my Clicgear from them and they quoted me $109 a wedge, no tax, free shipping for the J15s. I've been implementing extreme self control measures all day to keep from pulling the trigger!

So much for that! Just ordered 54* and 58* J15s in satin chrome from the aforementioned Discount Dan's Golf :D

I haven't bought anything for myself, yet, but am perusing some shoe deals. Also bought a new set of clubs for my daughter. Her enthusiasm has picked up this winter, and her old set was on the verge of being too short. So, she'll be gaming a Cobra girls set for the next couple of seasons, it seems, and I'm pondering a course membership that would also open up unlimited rounds on another par 3 course that she enjoys playing.

After waiting almost a month these showed up today
3869112f31adabd350d3805a1645bcbb.jpg

Really good looking irons, Gregg. Glad you received them, even if you had to wait a bit.

Also ordered Sensicore inserts and a Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0 for my White Hot RX V-Line Fang. That should do it for today!

Last edited:
Dozen Nike RZN Tour Platinum Golf Balls. Time to see what the hype is about

a sleeve of 2016 chromesoft and 2016 b330-rxs. I want to test these against the 2015 chromesoft and 2016 b330-S that b-fit put me into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back