Want To Be A Pilot?

If you can find a niche airline like cape air up here in MA. you might makeout ok. But kinda expensive in my eyes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not me I am to old and blind for that job

Commercial airline pilot? Absolutely not. Naval fighter pilot? Absolutely. Too bad this guy was born with red/green color blindness... I'd make a lot less money, but I'd love my job a hell of a lot more.

No thanks. My pilot friends are always complaining about his and her employers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No thanks. My pilot friends are always complaining about his and her employers.

They probably don't work for Jet Blue.

From talking with my pilot friends and clients, working for one of the majors rocks. Working for a regional or discount carrier BLOWS.

They probably don't work for Jet Blue.

From talking with my pilot friends and clients, working for one of the majors rocks. Working for a regional or discount carrier BLOWS.

They work for the smaller airlines that fly the cigar tubes for the big airline and both said the same thing. It's sort of like them doing their time until they can get to the Big Boys.

They work for the smaller airlines that fly the cigar tubes for the big airline and both said the same thing. It's sort of like them doing their time until they can get to the Big Boys.

Yep, that's a terrible job. But you gotta do it. That is what would make this program so appealing, skip straight to flying for Jet Blue.

Back