2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Every spring Firestone Country Club runs their annual Titleist ball haul promotion which they play one the famed Championship South Course (home of the Bridgestone Invitational). As a member I can take up to 7 guests to play the south course during this event. I have posted previously in the local Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan thread about having some THPers come out and play whenever they'd like this year for whatever the normal guest fee is. ($235+tax)

When the announcement for this came out I figured it might be a great way to get some people out who might find the $235 a little tough to swallow. Here is what's included:

**18 holes w/ cart on the Championship South Course**
**As much range time before and after the round **
**Lunch**
**4 dozen personalized PRO V1 or PRO V1x golf balls (PER PLAYER-drop shipped to your door)**
**Limited to the first 7 people who wanna go until I can figure out adding another tee time. (At most would be 14 total**

Keep in Mind it's April 14th. Course will be in good condition but is early. This thing goes rain, snow, or shine

The posted total for this is $265+tax (on the cart). This will need to paid to me in cash the day of as the total is charged to my members account and due at the end of the month. Unfortunately it is limited to 7 guests of each member. I have another friend who is a member who would be happy to grab a tee time also if needed. Please let me know if you would like to join in 100% as unused tee times will also be charged to my account if not cancelled in advance.

Essentially, you are getting 4 dozen prov's for $200 and playing the south course for $65 or.......if you look at this way, paying the normal rate of $235 to play Firestone C.C (Championship South Course) and getting 4 dozen personalized prov1s for $30. Please let me know ASAP if you want in! The more the merrier!

-Gunner
-Hickerad
-Pkorf
-Brent H (non THP)
-George (Firestone member)
-

Firestone_Water-tower_016_medium.jpg

S16.jpg

FirestoneCountryClub-Akron-OH-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal even if it's a little chilly. I've used my ClubOne to play the South course (had to pay for the lodge) but stayed at the Ritz d/t Cleveland as I wanted to catch an Indians game while in town. South is a great experience.

Good deal even if it's a little chilly. I've used my ClubOne to play the South course (had to pay for the lodge) but stayed at the Ritz d/t Cleveland as I wanted to catch an Indians game while in town. South is a great experience.

Yes it really is! Where do you belong out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice offer!

Hmmmm I've got to sleep on this one.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...if I lived in Ohio. Great offer for who ever gets the chance.

2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Wrong thread.

That's a nice haul and a generous offer to THPers dude. Well done.

Yea! Just sucks its on a Thursday. Nothing I can do to change that though except maybe promise more golf on the weekend....with more THPers at some other local courses...

Man! I would sign up for this in a heartbeat... But my daughter is due to be born in the next week or so, so I don't think I'll be able to run out that quick. What a great opportunity though, especially to add the bonus of my absolute favorite ball on top!

Man! I would sign up for this in a heartbeat... But my daughter is due to be born in the next week or so, so I don't think I'll be able to run out that quick. What a great opportunity though, especially to add the bonus of my absolute favorite ball on top!

Would love to have ya out another time! Congrats on the new girl!!! Hope everything goes well! Spread the word to your fellow MI boys...

Would love to have ya out another time! Congrats on the new girl!!! Hope everything goes well! Spread the word to your fellow MI boys...

Thanks! It would be a dream to play there, as I typically head down to the Bridgestone Invatational every year!

I will ill spread the word, and again, thanks for the generous offer! We will have to stay in touch!

Thanks! It would be a dream to play there, as I typically head down to the Bridgestone Invatational every year!

I will ill spread the word, and again, thanks for the generous offer! We will have to stay in touch!

I already have 2 tee times booked for the day the course closes and the day it reopens for the Bridgestone this year! Pretty sweet considering all the stands, signs, etc are out already.

I already have 2 tee times booked for the day the course closes and the day it reopens for the Bridgestone this year! Pretty sweet considering all the stands, signs, etc are out already.

So awesome. That's gotta be quite the experience!

So awesome. That's gotta be quite the experience!

Cmon down man! I'll be posting the details and cost later on but usually it's just the normal guest fees unless you want a caddy. Then....it's really special

What would be the timing for the day? I'd have to fly in Wednesday night and back out Thursday night but if I can get my wife OK with it, I would be interested.

What would be the timing for the day? I'd have to fly in Wednesday night and back out Thursday night but if I can get my wife OK with it, I would be interested.

That is open. I can book morning or afternoon wave tee times. If you'd actually wanna do that, I could look into how much a room at the club would cost. Pretty sure they are 1/2 off during this time.

Hmmmmmmm

I feel the same way Dave! Pondering big time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have some meetings in PHL on Wednesday and will be at my home there. I'd have to fly out of PHL Wed night and back to PHL Thursday night as we need to be in NYC for the weekend. There are AA non-stops back to PHL at 6PM and 7:30PM so I'd probably prefer an AM tee time.

Let me talk with my wife about it and see if I can get permission.

I'll get back to you in the next day or so. THANKS

I have some meetings in PHL on Wednesday and will be at my home there. I'd have to fly out of PHL Wed night and back to PHL Thursday night as we need to be in NYC for the weekend. There are AA non-stops back to PHL at 6PM and 7:30PM so I'd probably prefer an AM tee time.

Let me talk with my wife about it and see if I can get permission.

I'll get back to you in the next day or so. THANKS

No worries! Not sure how familiar you are with the area but Cleveland airport is about 40mins away and Akron is about 15-20 (both options) truthfully I'd prefer an AM wave tee time but that's me. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back