Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

OITW

Reaction score
Unofficial New England Outing!!!

We did it here last year and it was a BLAST!

Date: Saturday July, 30th

1st Round Tee Times start at 9:03am (9 minute intervals) Player Course

2nd Round Tee Times start at 1:42pm (9 minute intervals) Jones Course

Player and Jones Courses
incentives.jpg

http://www.lymangolf.com/

Price: $107 - First round is $67 (Player Course) 2nd round is $40 (Jones Course) - all do Day of the event.

Includes:
2 Rounds of Golf on 2 different courses, Cart, 1 token for rangeballs.

Cancellation Policy:
I need to give the final headcount 14 days out.

Please let me know if you are in for 36 or 18 holes, so I can notate below.

Confirmed:

OITW 36
OITW +1 36
Boston_golfer 36 & Donuts - No periscope
Boston_golfer+1 36
Boston_golfer+2 36
The_Dude 36
The_Dude+1 36
TeedUpThoughts 36 in for Donuts
Drew Z 36
Marcv68 18
JBJGolf -36
Kenh - 18
Kenh - +1 36
Art M 36
OrangeCrush72 18
O'Carroll 36 & DONUTS
O'Carroll +1 & DONUTS
N54TT - 18
Germerican 36

Round 1 Pairings:

9:03am
The_Dude
The_Dude+1
N54TT

9:12am
OITW
OITW +1
JBJGolf

9:21am
Kenh
Kenh +1
Marcv68
Art M

9:30am
O'Carroll
O'Carroll +1
TeedUpThoughts
Drew Z

9:39am
Boston_golfer
Boston_golfer+1
Boston_golfer+2
Germerican

Round 2 Pairings:

1:42pm
The_Dude
The_Dude+1
JBJGolf

1:51pm
Kenh +1
OITW +1
Drew Z
Art M

2:00pm
OITW
TeedUpThoughts
O'Carroll
O'Carroll +1

2:09pm
Boston_golfer
Boston_golfer+1
Boston_golfer+2
Germerican

Last edited:
Either date. I'll do 36. I'm good with whatever price, and I'm ok with prepaying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to check on the family vacation plans, and my sisters due date, but if neither of those are a hinderance, I'd be good with 36 holes and prepaying whatever amount.

You know me, I'll play dawn to dusk.
I'd have to do the 31st, working the 30th.
Take my money now!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Interested- just need to check on vaca days with the fam.

I'd be interested as well. Just need dates and the state and if Amtrak takes me there:alien:

I'd be interested as well. Just need dates and the state and if Amtrak takes me there:alien:

Either the 30th or 31st of July, 99% sure it's MA right now.

I think you'll be fine with amtrak.

interested....depending if I can get time off from work

I'm in for either day as of now, 36 could be interesting, unsure on how much willing to spend but depends upon course and location, could pay upon booking if necessary.

I have to double check the dates but I should be good to go.

36 holes is fine. Prepaying will be fine and price

Either day is likely to work for me, as is 36.

Not too picky on price, though I've got two events between now and then I have to make payments on. So while prepayment is fine, it's not preferred for me.

Would love to make this weekend work as part of a bigger New England trip, but it depends on a couple things though. 36 holes and prepaying is cool with me.

I'm interested for both dates; price probably not too excessive location depending; prepay is fine

I'm fine with 36 holes and I don't mind pre-paying. As I mentioned in the other thread I won't know my availability for another few months, it'll all depend on athletic & band schedules with the kiddos.

I'm interested, but knowing a specific date will help me out because I have to put in off requests for July-September by April 15. 18 would be much easier to get approval from my wife as opposed to 36 though.

Consider me interested. Im supposed to go up that way to see an old friend this summer so why not plan it around a THP gathering. Would be cool to make it work out.

Now the question begs, what course. Red Tail was awesome, especially the slide:chicken:

Lake of isles North, Lyman Orchards would be fun again.

If we could pull off Pinehills for this.... Nicklaus Course in the Morning, and Jones in the afternoon. That would be something special...

If we could pull off Pinehills for this.... Nicklaus Course in the Morning, and Jones in the afternoon. That would be something special...

I guess so. Traffic to the Cape from people coming from anywhere could be a bit tough logistically, especially if it's on a weekend.

Plus it would be $200 up front per person.

I'll check if my Father in Law will be at his cottage in Wareham that weekend.... If not I can get about 6-8 people squeezed in there, and it's only 25 minutes out..

That's steep. I wonder if they'd give us a "replay" rate for 2nd 18. I'm not ever sure they offer it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's steep. I wonder if they'd give us a "replay" rate for 2nd 18. I'm not ever sure they offer it.

In peak season? On a weekend?

Not sure what your question is Alex.

Back