#THPCallout Moosejaa

Got to the dome today. A little inconsistent with everything. Can't quite find that groove with my swing. Trying to minimize the miss with the driver with a weaker grip but God I hate those tees on the mats, they're so friggin high. Not feeling especially confident heading into the callout but I'll bring my best I have at the time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5 hours of conference call from home today, I'm working on my putting :)

you are going down Andy

5 hours of conference call from home today, I'm working on my putting :)

you are going down Andy
I remember when the Habs were confident too :)

Got to the dome today. A little inconsistent with everything. Can't quite find that groove with my swing. Trying to minimize the miss with the driver with a weaker grip but God I hate those tees on the mats, they're so friggin high. Not feeling especially confident heading into the callout but I'll bring my best I have at the time.

Your not a very good liar but I like the attemp at getting him over confident.

I remember when the Habs were confident too :)

Hahagagaha. "will any beat the Habs this year". Hahaha

Ouch.

Guessing this one either didnt happen or no updates?

Guessing this one either didnt happen or no updates?

Was kind of wondering the same thing.
It did happen and i best Andy 1 up on 18, but it was so cold none of us dared removing his gloves for typing

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

So freaking cold....

Never got warmer than 35 and it was windy. Brutal weather and so was the golf. I was 1 up through 9 and we were all square through 16. Marty and I both in the sand on the par 3 17th. I thinned mine over the green and left my pitch back short and took a 5. Marty got out of the sand and left his par putt way short but made the clutch 2 putt for a 4. I was in 3 different bunkers on the par 5 18 and took a double, Marty bogeyed to win 2up.

Last edited:
Brutal is an understatement as to the weather. My face is windburnt beyond belief. Fun day with THPers that we wont forget.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just going on memory both Marty and I were solid off the tee. He hit 11/14 and I was 8/14. But we put on a clinic on how to hit terrible approach shots.

417b8eb07e766bad00b8e9fb05b16ccd.jpg

e758e920b49cf01ef9ba4f025c474bc5.jpg

Thanks Andy for putting pics of my worst drive of the day ;)

Thanks Andy for putting pics of my worst drive of the day ;)

No one would have known if you didn't say anything :) The backswing looked solid.

And BTW, you still won the hole.

I'm certain I won't play another round as cold as this was. Brutal test of will and confirmation we're all nuts. A fact the pro at Ravenwood agrees.

hate to say this guys, but I am glad I worked a 16 hour shift and had to miss this one!

hate to say this guys, but I am glad I worked a 16 hour shift and had to miss this one!
I think it was the coldest golf I ever played. Today looked nice with that sunshine in comparison.

Sounds like tough conditions, but good on you fellas for getting out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like tough conditions, but good on you fellas for getting out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugly golf, but some clutch shots in there for sure. Marty was money off the tee and some great sand shots and big putts.

2 hockey fans in Call out fashion in brutal conditions sounds about right. Well done guys

2 hockey fans in Call out fashion in brutal conditions sounds about right. Well done guys
Came down to 18 again too...sound familiar? :)

Came down to 18 again too...sound familiar? :)

Ouch dude that was low... The King would give Marty a run for his money right now

Ouch dude that was low... The King would give Marty a run for his money right now
After that 88, I would think so too.

Back