What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 45 and mixed in a bunch of pars with some bad holes, had some really solid shots. Finally starting to gain confidence in my swing again and can't wait to start submitting scores once the handicaps open up next weekend.

42/42 pretty happy though I had 3 doubles that were all hard hooks off the tee that I needed to take a penalty on but overall pretty sold. 30 putts (with 2 three jacks) so that is coming back a bit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Golf gods are cruel sometimes, having the best round in weeks today 38 on the front with 2 birds and started the back birdie, par, birdie then the heavens opened up rain, high winds and lightning, had to bail out. Making putts from everywhere and actually hitting greens and driving well, maybe next time out some of the good will come back.

45/45 for a 90 today and it was a struggle. Just did not strike ball well today at all..about the only thing that I had going today was short game and putting.

Fitness class for tomorrow morning is cancelled so I am heading to the range instead.

Interesting round. Had an eagle putt lip out on #3(was +3 after the birdie). After going double and triple on 5&6, I played the next 9 holes at even par with a bunch of good birdie looks with only making 1. Then finishes poorly with 2 doubles and a bogey. 86(+14). Hit the driver quite well, putted eh, and just made way to many mental mistakes.

Played one of my favorite courses. It has 3 par 3s, 3 par 4s and 3 par 5s on each 9 so it's a little different. Shot a 93 with 47/46. From hole 6 to hole 12 I was plus 15 and other then that I played bogey golf.
Really windy and my driver was awful. Really happy with how I managed the course and my iron play. Had to switch to my lower lofted m1 to stay out of the wind. Worst I have drove the ball in a long time.
1 birdie and 2 pars but should have scored a little more.
34 putts and had 2 3 putts.

All in all I was happy with how I played. Need to eliminate that bad stretch and 90 was a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98 today for my first round of the year on my home course.
Three blow up holes, 2 of them par 5's and one par 4 where I got in jail in some deep bush that led to a quad. The two par 5 blowups were A 9 and 8. So if it was a 15 hole round....ha

11 Fairways
5 greens
32 putts

very solid on the short game or it would have been triple digits. I have to figure out what's leading to my blowups on par 5s. It's not goomg for them as I know I can't reach them. It's just something different every time.

47/47-94

Just couldn't get comfortable and all parts of my game were off.

33 on a par 32 9 hole yesterday.

45/39 on a par 70. very difficult course, rain-soaked from yesterday. but the worst part was how poorly the day started. i called on wednesday to make a tee time for the earliest available. they gave me 7:26 and said i would be paired with 3 members who were very fast. no problem, i'll push myself to be faster than i would normally be. i show up at 7:10 while it's still pretty dark outside, only to find that one of the three never showed so the other two were already teeing off. no problem i'll go behind them, except there were two foursomes lined up ready to go. no, i'm not getting screwed. the starter drives down the fairway to make the twosome wait on me to hit up. freaking ICY for the rest of the round. there couldn't have been more than a dozen words spoken among us THE ENTIRE 18 HOLES. i tried with "nice shot" or "good speed" or "you crushed that one." but got NOTHING. so these rude people really got into my head and i had a tough time settling down.

we played in 3 hours which is nice, but with nicer people i think my head would have been in a better spot. i was looking forward to this revision being below 8, but i think today screwed that deal. oh well, just gotta do better next time. EDIT it bumped me up from a trend of 7.8 to 7.9, but still the lowest i've ever been.

Last edited:
Shot an 89. My best round so far. I just started golfing last year and this is my 7th full round so I'm slowly making progress.

87c0b0302c29818d190a4d9d76851e59.jpg

Interesting round today. I four jacked one and three jacked 18 so not to pleased about that. Off the tee needs a lot of work but the iron game was super solid today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

47/41 (ESC 87) had 4 bad holes on the front with 2 penalty strokes on a par 5 and 3 holes with some short game/sand issues.

overall ball striking with irons and wedges on full and knockdown shots was good. Tee game was ok. Hit 3w on several tees due to distance of hole or to place in an area on par5s that were three shot holes anyways.

putting speed was good and getting ball on my intended lie was pretty consistent.

One of my most complete rounds ever at my home course. 35-32 for a -5 67. 16 of 18 greens, 13 of 14 fairways, 7 birdies.... It was really awesome. Had two lipped putts on 16 and 18 as well.

One of my most complete rounds ever at my home course. 35-32 for a -5 67. 16 of 18 greens, 13 of 14 fairways, 7 birdies.... It was really awesome. Had two lipped putts on 16 and 18 as well.
Awesome round dude. Thats some serious scoring. I knew a guy once who shot a 67. Now I know two.

Awesome round ,that's impressive

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That's a great round. Nice.

Nice round Canadan! Close to your 65 goal!

I have no idea what I shot, today, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

I had my first round of the Illinois season today. Rambler and I got out. We decided to just play... No score keeping. Got to hit a few extra shots in different spots. I was between 75-85 today. ? Great day!

Unreal. Great round.

Holy smokes, that's going low. Nice round.

45/44 for a 89 today on a track I've never played, Foxland Harbor

42/45 on my home course this morning. Driver wasn't working well on the front 9 but I got it together on the back. 2 doubles on the front, and 1 on the back. a ton of bogies through the entire round. I had spurts of excellence but couldnt' seem to get the short game working. The course is still in winter condition and I struggle with tight lies around the green

The good:
1 birdie, and a par on #16...toughest hole on the course and one I typically double-bogie. That felt good.
No 3-putts today. That felt good too....cant remember the last time I did that.

A little crisp this morning but it turned out to be a beautiful, beautiful day here...really great to get out in it.

38 in 9 holes on my home course
6/7 fairways
only 3 GIR
but...12 putts which was nice. Short game to save par was great
1 birdie, 1 bogey, 1 double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back