Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

If I hadn't played that already so early I'd be down but headed to The quarry w/ Gunner around 9am. Good lookin out tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a soccer game at noon.

Sweetbriar for $22 this Saturday morning on golf now. Any takers?
looks gone, see the 18 course for $18 at 1232 or are one of you guys booking Legacy and it will re show in a few

looks gone, see the 18 course for $18 at 1232 or are one of you guys booking Legacy and it will re show in a few

I'm seeing a bunch of them
3741066e5e9720da22997d9d11e08917.jpg

oh ok the 18 course, thought you were talking Legacy. Can't go that early sadly. Earliest I can is around 940

Sweetbriar for $22 this Saturday morning on golf now. Any takers?
I'm in. Pick the time.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

if it is 940-1230 I am in

Price is right, but can't this time. Going ro be in Cbus for a wedding.

That old 18 is going to be a mush fest! Pack the moccasins gents

That old 18 is going to be a mush fest! Pack the moccasins gents

Four days of sunshine before Saturday. It'll be nice out there. Not as nice as Quarry I'm sure but still fun

Four days of sunshine before Saturday. It'll be nice out there. Not as nice as Quarry I'm sure but still fun

This forecast looks amazing! I'll be looking to play Friday too. Anyone able to play?

I just know the legacy course drains better. There are going to be a lot of soggy corsets this week regardless

I just know the legacy course drains better. There are going to be a lot of soggy corsets this week regardless

Legacy does drain really well but for $22 you can't beat it. Most courses are north of $45 already

Legacy does drain really well but for $22 you can't beat it. Most courses are north of $45 already

Ohh for sure. I wasn't thrilled with $36 or whatever it was for quarry but might as well play it while it's still on the cheaper side of their normal rates. Really wish Shale and Pine hills weren't so damn expensive already.

Next week looks better but I'll be in Florida for a few days. House shopping is getting expensive and stressful.

22 is a great price for Saturday, I refuse to pay 47 or whatever Legacy is. I can't remember the last round that wasn't a mush fest so no difference

22 is a great price for Saturday, I refuse to pay 47 or whatever Legacy is. I can't remember the last round that wasn't a mush fest so no difference

Haha fair point .

Do you have something going on Saturday morning or is it more of a get out of bed thing

Do you have something going on Saturday morning or is it more of a get out of bed thing
I have to drop my sister off at work at 9am and pick her up at 415. She can't drive blind in one eye thing. If I am running late not the end of the world can probably get my grandpa to pick her up but 930 is probably the earliest I can be 100% to make it

#pajamagram

I have 36 sat otherwise id join u guys

I have to drop my sister off at work at 9am and pick her up at 415. She can't drive blind in one eye thing. If I am running late not the end of the world can probably get my grandpa to pick her up but 930 is probably the earliest I can be 100% to make it

Gotcha

Back