Fear the walking dead

Watched the latest episode tonight. Having a hard time staying tuned in. No one listens to anyone and every move or decision can be seen from a mile away. Too predictable for me so far.

Watched the latest episode tonight. Having a hard time staying tuned in. No one listens to anyone and every move or decision can be seen from a mile away. Too predictable for me so far.

I have to agree with you on this. If it doesn't pick up soon it will merely be a placeholder til TWD comes back and it will never catch on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The doc and I are really really enjoying it.

We need something to happen.

I'm not sure I really understood what happened on the last episode besides the guard doesn't seem as great as they first thought.

I'm not sure I really understood what happened on the last episode besides the guard doesn't seem as great as they first thought.

Need some people to turn in the safe zone and the dude needs to venture out to the house where they were shooting people.

2nd last episode, I need something to hold me and need some action.

So this barber is a bad man.

Ok, so finally got to watch the last episode after being in Florida over the weekend.... I really liked the episode now that the story line got moving.... Cobalt! Looking forward to next weeks episode and see how things unfold now that they know it's time to get moving...

Anyone watch the season 2 premier last night? Thoughts? I enjoyed, and am eager to see where they take it this season.

I have a hard time watching this one. not because it is bad necessarily but because of the walking dead. as soon as the daughter started talking to the guy on the CB I knew that they would end up coming for them. its tough to see the same mistakes and realize these people dont know what we already know from watching the original. also something about being stuck on a boat in a battle or whatnot gives me the heebie jeebies. I dont know if i can handle the anxiety of following another group through constant threats and trials and tribulations. I might could handle it better if they werent 5 seasons behind I guess.

I'll keep watching for a few more weeks before giving up.

Anyone watch the season 2 premier last night? Thoughts? I enjoyed, and am eager to see where they take it this season.

I thought it was slow. I kind of expected more of a punch to start the season. We'll see how it goes though. I'm looking forward to see how the characters develop. I'm hoping Travis and Chris become walker bait real soon.

I'll continue to watch, but I am having a hard time identifying with any of the characters. None of them seem likable to me. I am assuming we will be incorporating Fear of the Walking Dead: Flight 462 soon as well. Hoping those characters will add some more to the storyline.

Interesting first show back. The boat is an interesting twist but I agree the CB wasn't going to work out. Stupid move and will likely be bad. It's amazing how quick everything goes to $hit. I guess I'd probably go the boat route straight to a deserted island.

This show needs to be cancelled.Beyond slow and the story is the worst.The Walking Dead basically rules AMC/and all cable television for that matter.Only reason this show is still around

Back