Best Looking staff bag on tour

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
after reading the best dressed guy on tour thread, I was thinking it could be fun to discuss about the best looking bags on tour too.

my favorite is sergio garcia's adidas bag, I like the simple 3 strips look. they keep changing colors, but always look great

IMG_1028.jpg

honorable mention to some of the bags from callaway, bridgestone and srixon, they look very good to.

Callaway then Bridgestone.

Luke Donald's blue and white mizuno staff bag always made me want to get a staff bag. Just wish I was good enough to have a caddie lug it around.

Patrick Rodgers and there is not a close 2nd!!!!!

I can honestly say that Ive never looked at a pro's staff bag. Therefore, I like them all...or none of them. I dunno.

I love the Red, White, and Black Srixon bags.

These are very cool.

00Equipment-847-ScottHalleran.JPG

Always liked the Cleveland Golf staff bag too although I think the Srixon ones have replaced them.

bd145f9d_cleveland-srixon-golf-contest.jpeg

Callaway always cranks out a stellar Open Championship staff bag. 2014 and 2015 were easily among the best.

Im a big fan of that Innovate or Die staffer

Bridgestone US Open bag, followed by their Masters bag then it's the new blue Nike one

I love the Titleist or Ping bags

Forgot about the Wilson Staff bags. Love those.

The Srixon bag can't be beat.
4395a9cc4c22c8c207cde6d3c3efe0a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order of awesome:
Odyssey Innovate or Die
Anything Srixon
Callaway Staff bags

Ok, technically not on tour but this one WILL be seen at Regional Rivalry.

8ba3772881649dea5eb77ec51b7d183c.jpg

Their 100th Anniversary staff bag was also awesome. I'd consider giving up a kidney or half my liver for one.

Depends on if you like flashy colors or want a more sedate classy looking bag. Taylormade's is colorful and catches the eye easily but I like Bridgestones the best!

The Srixon bag can't be beat.
4395a9cc4c22c8c207cde6d3c3efe0a5.jpg

This is my favorite too

Personally I have to go with the Srixon bags, Love the looks of the white and dark green they had for Masters.

Last edited:
I've liked just about every one that Rickie uses, especially the ones with "Swingin' Pete" (Pistol Pete is the OSU mascot).

B7PbxaaIQAAkkCU.jpg:large

How can Brooke's Waffle House bag not be in consideration. :act-up:

UTI1843804_t940.jpg

Back