Freddie I need some advice!

Gulby

#SemiPro
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.9

I have a tendency to either leave my hands in front and open to slice it or break my left wrist at contact and duck hook it.

Any pointers and drill would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

So you have a common swing flaw that most golfers have. My advice to you is to groove the swing you have and work on your release. Your swing is good and can produce the results you want with some practice.

Maintain your spin angle through impact. And try to extend the arms on the back swing and not just turn the wrist. Other than those two things, I really think you just need to practice, practice, practice and make the move you have pay dividends.

So you have a common swing flaw that most golfers have. My advice to you is to groove the swing you have and work on your release. Your swing is good and can produce the results you want with some practice.

Maintain your spin angle through impact. And try to extend the arms on the back swing and not just turn the wrist. Other than those two things, I really think you just need to practice, practice, practice and make the move you have pay dividends.

Thanks a lot!
Have any drills you would recommend to work on these things? Or like you said just practice, practice, practice.

Back