How Often to you get a chance to play a round of Golf?

I try to get out 2-3 times a week. Just depends on how mad my wife is at me that week.

Around once a month for me die to my schedule. Hoping to increase that though

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm lucky to get out once a week. I'd love to play 5 times a week. Work, money, life all get in the way.

I play 3 rounds a week and practice 7 days a week.Golf reminds me of the gym.If you don't put the work in you just won't see a lot of gains.

My weekends are tied up with my car shows.So any time I have open has been all golf

For the last, about 7 years, because of my job and the wife and two kids, I'm lucky to get two rounds a month. Which SUCKS!!!!

I have a rotating work schedule, so it varies. My current schedule is Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday. I play probably three rounds a month. I will soon change to the complete opposite days, which allows me to play more like 5 or 6 times a month.

Right now I get about 1-2 rounds a week and range sessions 1-2 times a week as well

If I could, I would get about 3-4 rounds a week while keeping those range sessions, however work prevents that from happening.

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf? When the weather is decent I'll play at least 3 times a week, sometimes more - then have at least one practice only day, sometimes two

How many times would you like to get out and play? Every day?!

What keeps you from playing as much as you want? Have to work to pay the bills

Right now it is about once a week for a round, maybe 1-2 times at the range. Wish I could play everyday!

Right now I'm playing 2-3 times a week I would like to get up to 3 or 4 times. The weather keeps holding me up as soon as you think golf season is underway it dumps more snow.

Last year, it was about twice a week. This year it will be closer to 4 since I dont have much else going on.

Usually about 2-3 times a week. Although lately it has been once a week for the past month, hoping that picks up considerably in the next few weeks. as I NEED the practice time. Just have to get work under control.

I generally get out one weekday per week (have to put my son in charge of the company so I can play hooky). I wouldn't mind adding a weekend round or two each month to this.

I try to get out once a week, twice if I'm lucky.

I usually get out for 2 rounds per week and 1 range session. But there are times I don't touch a club for 2 weeks due to work and travel demands!

I'm hoping to get 1-2 rounds a week now that it's getting nicer. Sometimes more but they will likely be 9 holes

I average 2-3 rounds a week but I would prefer to get out an extra round or 2 a week. The only things that are holding me back right now are work and having a new born puts the brakes on things

I get out once a week now, so 4 times a month. I'd like to get out 20+ times a month cuz that means I'm retired!

I am lucky enough to be able to get at least one 18 hole round and a 9 hole round in every week during the season. I am even more lucky to have a Fiance who understands my passion for golf.

Ask me after I have 1 or 2 kids though....

Two times a week. One ride. One walking.

I have a very flexible schedule. I can play 7 rounds some weeks and none other weeks. I average 12 rounds a month, currently.
No kids, no outside commitments other than my job, so I play as much as I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf?
How many times would you like to get out and play?
What keeps you from playing as much as you want?

Once a week. I try to make time for once a week, however, whenever or wherever. I figured a round of golf is more fun than a visit to the doctor.

I'll be lucky if I get to a point where I can play twice a week regularly.

Life intrudes.

Once a week. I'd like to get out 3 or 4 times a week.

2 to 3 times a week with a couple range sessions in there as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back