How Often to you get a chance to play a round of Golf?

I am blessed that I can play at least once a week, and I am happy with that. I would like to hit the range in between, but that is on me ... just being lazy.

I typically play at least twice a week, sometimes 3 and sometimes 4.....I average about 12 rounds a month

2-3 times per month, would like to play 2-3 times per week. having a 3 year old and 1 year old make it kind of difficult to get out.

Two rounds and one twilight 9.

A 9 hole round on Wednesday after work, and usually 2 18 hole rounds on the weekends.

1-2 times a month tops right now. Work and graduate school eats up most of my time.

2 to 5 times per week and yes I would like to play more. I'm retired but my back won't let me play more than twice some weeks.

Generally get 1 round in during the week and 1 on the week. Maybe 2 during the week would be nice but there are always trade offs to working in me time, it tends to ruin we time.

I only get a chance to play once a weekend which is unfortunate. That's probably why I get so disappointed when I hit a bad shot cause I know I won't get a chance to redeem myself until next weekend.

I play at least 3-4 times per week - once per week in a Senior league. I've got 3 buddies, also retired, and we all like to tee off early, we play fast, and have a great time on the course, which is about 3 miles away. We're normally done with 18, and home by 10:30/11:00 am.

I generally try to get in 9 holes during the week, and 18 on the weekend.

I usually play 2-3 times a week and sometimes up to 4 or 5. If play everyday if I could but work etc prevents that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I get one 9-hole round per week as League play after work. 18 hole rounds are pretty rare for me, usually related to an event of some kind. I also try to get a round in on the 9-hole par-29 course near me on weekends.

Range/other practice time whenever I can, usually an hour or two a couple of days a week.

Work and home life are the primary limiters.

I play a round 4 days a week minimum. Course right by my house. I get off work around 2, so play a lot of late afternoon rounds. Hit range once a week.
Would play everyday if I could lol.
Work gets in the way sometimes, life, the other times when I can't get out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had been playing once a month but that may be ramping up a little bit to every two weeks. I try to go to the range every two weeks as well. Work has been tough, and I get to enjoy a beautiful 1 year old at home. Still, golf is my only hobby and my wife understands it helps me to distress.

Going to get in 9 holes tonight after work, may bring a buddy if he is available

Back