Golf Pride VDR grips

Another +1 for the VDR's. I put the white grips on my CG16's today and I love these grips. It actually started raining when I was on the range and I still had plenty of grip. I sweat a lot so I was concerned with them slipping since they aren't corded but they exceeded my expectations.

Liquidrage, if they hold up well in Tally I'm confident I'll have no problems with them grip wise in south Florida. I'm an FSU Alum and I know how bad that summer humidity sucks.
It rained during my round today too. They worked great for me.

I know this is an old topic but how do people feel about these grips today?

I currently have CP2 midsize on my irons/wedges but I have the Winn Dri tec midsize on my woods and hybrids. I want a grip that is soft as my previous grips were the tour velvet and I experienced hand and finger pain after playing. So far so good with the CP2 grips but they are quite heavy. I really like the feel of the Dri Tec but I'm already getting wear on my driver even thought I just put it on this winter.

I'm considering replacing my worn driver with the VDR to see how it feels and then potentially moving my other clubs (starting with my woods and hybrids) over to this as time goes by. Does it hold up well and provide a good amount of softness at the same time?

I liked the VDRs well enough when I gamed them. Didn't think they were overly harsh, and going midsize will help with that some. I've since moved on to corded variants. Currently using Lamkin UTx on everything.

The VDR is Not the softest out there.

I don't wear gloves and Iomic's are the best for me. You can find their Black Armor for around $8.50 which is a little firmer up top and softer on the bottom and the Sticky's (soft overall) for $10. They cost a bit more but I have the same Stickys on my hybrids going on 4 seasons now. Still holding up with no excessive wear.

Well worth the money and easy on the hands.

I liked the VDRs well enough when I gamed them. Didn't think they were overly harsh, and going midsize will help with that some. I've since moved on to corded variants. Currently using Lamkin UTx on everything.

Was wondering if you thought the UTx were softer than VDR's

Looking for something a little more shock absorbent than what the UTx provides n

Was wondering if you thought the UTx were softer than VDR's

Looking for something a little more shock absorbent than what the UTx provides n

Honestly been a while so not sure. Sorry. I don't think the UTx are too soft at all but they work for me.

Back