#THPCallOut tbanks5 It's Going Down in the DMV

Back and forth back and forth!

Great match guys. Oh Pens are loosing, don't be like the Pens.

I bogey 15 and go up 1

Terrible play by me on 15. For RR do not go right, it's impossible to get up and down. He's up 1

Bogey 16 to go 2 up

I take 17 to take it...

3 and 1 loss. Fun match...but I need to work on putting big time. Kudos to Jesse on a solid match. About to play the 18th, this is a tough course.

Congrats.

Great back and forth match.

Congrats Crest! Looks like it was a solid match.

3 and 1 loss. Fun match...but I need to work on putting big time. Kudos to Jesse on a solid match. About to play the 18th, this is a tough course.
Great match dude! That was a blast

Congrats Jesse. Man between the Pens game and this match you are having a victorious day!

Way to pull out that W Crest!

But that's why you love me.

But seriously congrats, way to finish strong and get the win.
Thanks dude. It was a blast and very evenly matched

Congrats Crest! I figured you would win since I picked against you.

Congrats crest

Just caught up, looked like it was a good, close, fun match. Congrats to Crest, nice win!

So, how'd you guys score? Saw a birdie in there somewhere.

Just caught up, looked like it was a good, close, fun match. Congrats to Crest, nice win!

So, how'd you guys score? Saw a birdie in there somewhere.
The struggle was real. It's a tough course and I'm not even ashamed to say I didn't break 100. Jesse had a birdie and I should have had one too (missed a 2 footer).

Those who don't get a practice round in before RR will struggle.

The struggle was real. It's a tough course and I'm not even ashamed to say I didn't break 100. Jesse had a birdie and I should have had one too (missed a 2 footer).

Those who don't get a practice round in before RR will struggle.
This man speaks the truth about the course it was challenging and thank goodness diveguy was there to coach us along haha

This was a blast and it was really evenly matched. We went back and forth, played some decent shots and some well not so good haha

You can bet after this experience I will be calling out other members of the DMV

I told you guys. Roller coaster match. Nice win Jesse.

Sounds like a fun day! Way to pull it out Crest

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back