Speeder evolution II Ts impressions?

Dispersion issue is correct. This shaft is currently working better for me than the s+60, white tie 55x4, and rogue 70 110msi.

Hey, if its working, then rock it dude. For sure.

I love the one in my xr16 pro 3 wood. Best fairway for me I've ever hit.

I absolutely love the one I have with my GBB. It's truly one of the best stock options available IMO.

I just put a 665 TS x in my fairway wood. The x plays only slightly stiffer than my 661 evo ts stiff that's in one of my drivers. So far it's been a great shaft.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I just put a 665 TS x in my fairway wood. The x plays only slightly stiffer than my 661 evo ts stiff that's in one of my drivers. So far it's been a great shaft.

The one in my driver plays a bit soft to flex too. Would like to put one in a fairway. What kind of flight are you seeing?

The one in my driver plays a bit soft to flex too. Would like to put one in a fairway. What kind of flight are you seeing?
I have it in a 5hl so the flight is pretty high, but not ballooning at all. I got the x because I heard they played soft. It worked out perfect for what I was looking for.

My Cally 665x was soft to flex, was S+/258cpm...IMO try a real deal 661

Does anyone know if the 569 Evo II in the Jpx 900 driver is the real deal ? Hit one tonight and really liked it.

Does anyone know if the 569 Evo II in the Jpx 900 driver is the real deal ? Hit one tonight and really liked it.

It is the real deal. Was told my Mizuno that it was and had JB confirm with Fuji when he was out there last week.

It is the real deal. Was told my Mizuno that it was and had JB confirm with Fuji when he was out there last week.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
No problem. When I talked to them on the phone about the JPX900 that was one thing I wanted verified.

Back