Big SoIL

Reaction score
Handicap
Is it just me or are they really having the best time ever? Love the fact that the guys that are in their positions take the time to blow off some steam and unwind for a week. I'm sure they all needed it, especially Jordan, and I hope they come back fresh and ready to get back after it. I couldn't help but laugh at every video and be a little jealous I'm not a young man anymore. Anyway, it was great to see all of the candid moments of their trip and they are human after all! Loved it!

I've only seen a couple if the videos. I haven't commented because I'm sure my opinion isn't a popular one. But I really wish they wouldn't post videos of then acting like goons on the golf course. When you have the top pros drinking and playing shirtless on the course, it doesn't send a great message to the casual golfer to me. What they are doing isn't unusual for guys their age, I just would think they should show more respect for the course given their profession.

I'm happy they are cutting lose and having a good time off the course.

I thought it was hilarious and followed along all weekend. Those guys were having a great time. I did find it funny that they played so much golf while they were "on a break". Obviously they were not playing super serious but still they were playing golf.

I was a big fan of following along this week, I thought it was
Fantastic.

Seems like a good group of guys having fun!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back