What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
96. 48/48. Only 1 par, 10 bogeys, and 7 doubles. Happy with how solid I'm playing now just need to start seeing more pars. Lost a couple into water and 1 into a major highway, otherwise it could have been a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot shots. And that is all that matters to me. Just ecstatic to be out there, and slightly ahead of the optimistic schedule I made for myself.

57/52 for a 109. Over my HC but figured a couple of things out I think.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

98. 45/53. 5 pars and 32 putts. Finished Par/Bogey/Par

55e4412775a7495ca83a5489382d1938.jpg

My Handicap has dropped 1.5 strokes since the start of the season

Played The Ranch today with a bunch of THP'ers. Shot 43/44 for an 87.

Consistently inconsistent with an 89 today. My putting was terrible and iron play was less than stellar. Been a weird 2016 so far.

76. Only hit 7 greens all day, and converted 2 of those into birdies, so it was a major struggle to score today.

I had a very average +8 75 today in a comp. I seam to have lost a bit of confidence with my wedges and chipping at the moment. At my course you dont get hardly any check on a chip shot and its hard to judge how far it will roll and its frustrating.
Example was the other day i hit a nice crisp 3/4 52° and it landed about 1.5m before the hole and didnt check at all and rolled about 4m off the back of the green, the green is flat and i was using a urethane Chrome Soft.

98. 45/53. 5 pars and 32 putts. Finished Par/Bogey/Par

55e4412775a7495ca83a5489382d1938.jpg

My Handicap has dropped 1.5 strokes since the start of the season

Tough course, not a bad # of putts on those greens either. Good round Mark! Keep it up.

I had a solid round this weekend, taking a week off from golf was good for me. Went 41(+4)-39(+4) for an 80 from about 6600 yards. I hit 8/14 fwys, 6/18 girs, and 29 putts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I shot 6 over on the par 5's this past weekend; pared one and doubled the other three.

Frustrating, bone-head, mindless mistakes! It seems that I manage my rounds well on the par 4's just to lose my mind on the par 5's.

44-39 - Argh!

I played the ranch yesterday with a bunch of THPers. I shot 54 on the front and 44 on the back for a 98 which actually dropped my handicap. I'm glad I stuck with it and grinded out a fairly good score on the back. 2 birdies, 2 pars, 5 bogies, and the 9 doubles +.

Played the Senator at RTJ where the LPGA will play in a few weeks played from 6400 yds with a fellow THPer. Was happy with play being second time playing. Lots of blind drives on that course.
Shot 44/41
2 birdies
2 triples
1 double
39 putts!
Greens were slick lol.
Great course

God bless PGA pros.

After a two minute lesson after my putting debacle on Saturday I came back yesterday and shot 74 on a tough track. Driver is s little erratic now that I'm hitting the irons well but it's amazing how much moving my eyes back maybe six inches over the ball in my putting stance can make.

This game is so hard on a mental midget like myself.

88 to 74. Yep I'm back to normal. Inconsistent as ever!
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Played the senator at RTJ with mshepard. Probably my best round of the year so far.
41/41
1 birdie
no double bogeys for the first time ever
35 putts with only 14 on the back nine

37/42 at Fox Hollow links/canyon. 6 fir 12 gir and 37 putts. What a tale of 2 9s... front 9 missed 2 birdie putts under 10 ft had one bogey and 8 pars. Back 9 2 doubles, 3 bogeys and one birdie. Drove the ball really well, missing few fairways just into first cut

45-50 today. I hit the tee ball better than I have most of the day, still pulled a couple into trouble, but I was hitting the ball a lot longer than I normally do. I hit one tee shot through the fairway into a pond, I've never been able to reach it before but I was hitting the driver pretty solid. Putting was good, but I left myself too many long par putts because of sloppy chip shots. One day I will put it all together for one round.

I have gotten a few 9s in at a bunch of different courses so far this spring. 47,41,50,47,51,42,45. All courses were par 35 or 36 from the middle tees. Still haven't gotten a birdie yet but alas they will come.

79 today. Missed a 2 foot putt and had a 3 putt bogey. Only had 2 bad tee shots. Just need to start converting more birdies 10ft and in. Missed 3 today

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

90 45/45 had driver working for me and short game was pretty tight irons and putter were off slightly

Tough course, not a bad # of putts on those greens either. Good round Mark! Keep it up.

Thanks! SW wind at 20+ at that course is Nasty. Did play the "Blues" but It's where I should play. #TeeItForward.

53 front, 43 back, during the first match of our men't league.

Short game was completely brutal. Lag Putting saved me, but missed 4 makeable birdie putts. All over the place with the swing, trying to incorporate a better weight shift.

Won the match 19 to 17. 2 points up up the front, and then we floundered splitting the points on the back.

87. 44/43.

Did end with a birdie. Drove the eff out of the ball.

A disappointing 40 in league last night. Was playing great, only +1 after 8 holes and then hit a good drive on 18, we played the back, and then tried to be a hero and hit one over the green OB. Got to worked up and made some big mental mistakes to triple the hole.

It's a learning experience and just gotta shake it off. Greens still aren't healed so that didn't help either.

Thanks! SW wind at 20+ at that course is Nasty. Did play the "Blues" but It's where I should play. #TeeItForward.
Good shooting mark keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back