Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Got my payment sent off last night.

Just for confirmation, I'll be there late Thursday (around midnight) through Sunday. Shirt size medium.

Payment has been sent.

I am set and ready for this weekend!!

Condo fee has been sent.

Wish it was this weekend.

Sent fee tonight. Really looking forward to this!!!

I am not same weekend as Carolinas vs dmv regional rivalry
I actually knew that, just forgot. Going to miss you this weekend.
I better be following a Carolina win when I'm checking in on that rivalry thread.

Last edited:
As if the wait for this one wasn't too long already, this weekend made it even tougher. It was excrutiating roaming around Buffalo Ridge without golf clubs following play at the Bass Pro Legends of Golf. The course is in absolutely amazing condition right now and should be even better when we play it. I also got a round in at Millwood (Shane's course) yesterday and the faiways and rough are miles ahead of where they were earlier this month at our #THPcallout. Pretty much perfect already and that zoizia can only get better. Only issue yesterday was that the greens were recently punched. They'll probably be lightning fast by event time.

Wonder how many #THPcallouts we will have at this thing. I've got my eye on a few of you already.

Wonder how many #THPcallouts we will have at this thing. I've got my eye on a few of you already.

I already know I am going to have one and if someone else comes it might be 2.

Bobby and I were talking about this outing while we were playing yesterday. to say we are excited about it would be an understatement

Bobby and I were talking about this outing while we were playing yesterday. to say we are excited about it would be an understatement

I am glad we are doing Branson Hills and Buffalo Ridge on Saturday. Hopefully Buffalo Ridge will not be cart path only this time. I know I was wore out after that round.

I am glad we are doing Branson Hills and Buffalo Ridge on Saturday. Hopefully Buffalo Ridge will not be cart path only this time. I know I was wore out after that round.
So was #Cookie...

I are all paid up now as well. Time for the games to begin!

My plan is to do a day-of call out against whoever gets hammered the worst the night before.

Is it 5:00 Thursday morning yet ?

I can't wait, got some work to do with the game but with 6-7 hole stretches like yesterday there is hope !

Ryan can you post a list of who is paid on lodging so I can update first post :)

I've got the lost at home, so I'll do that tonight.

Ryan can you post a list of who is paid on lodging so I can update first post :)

I've got money from the following folks:

afwcardinal
Sparksjr
rbarthle17
Jank
Intimadator
jholl
Mr 3Putt
Shakey
High on the hog
Shane
AdamW
Nebgolfer

Money sent to Nebgolfer.

I think I said medium for the shirt. After two weeks in Italy I'm thinking more like XXL...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there still room to get in on this??

I'll get mine sent in this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back