Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Really great feelojg club. I have it with the stock Diamana shaft, which is fine for me.

I said it in another thread, I'm seriously considering the 26 degree as well.

The Diamana is a good shaft too.

I wouldnt blame you getting another. No need for long irons with these around

My ponder list is forcing me to make a decision. Need to choose between the CF16 iron set, or a C200 iron set and a new hybrid. Sadly I don't need either...but both iron sets are just so good...Curious to see if either will be a significant improvement number wise over my speedblades.

Have absolutely no need for it but pondering a divine 9 FW just to play around with. Don't even know where it would fit in the bag, but I'm thinking it would complement my HW quite nicely.

Hzrdus yellow for 3w

oh man, a HZRDUS yellow in the XR16 pro 3w...that would be killer. Not sure I could pull that off currently though.

oh man, a HZRDUS yellow in the XR16 pro 3w...that would be killer. Not sure I could pull that off currently though.

I hear ya. It may have to wait a little bit unless I can come across one cheap.

I'm liking it in the xr16 pro driver and have the xr16 pro 3w head on the way

You can go ahead and make that two of us pondering the X40.

Not really a ponder at this point, but hit the XR Pro hybrid today for the first time, and it was impressive. Frankly I have no need for a new hybrid, but if I was in the market then this would be a contender.

I do not need them, but there is a set of JPX EZ Forged at the local club for a steal.. I cannot pass up a good deal, so I am considering giving these a spin.

For a long time I have wanted to move away from 3w, 5w, 4I at the top and going 4w, 3h, 4I. The problem is I'm cheap.

I was always contemplating really user-friendly high launch easy to hit from the fw clubs (g series fw for example). Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

After having my grip start to twist on me tonight, pondering wast quantities of grip tape!

Rangefinder

Any one in specific?
Not really. I have never owned one but was able to use a buddies and really like it. Don't remember which brand he had

Not really. I have never owned one but was able to use a buddies and really like it. Don't remember which brand he had
I'm a fan of the rangefinders from Bushnell. Having used a few THP'ers a few weekends ago at Club Clash, its hard to go wrong.

I'm a fan of the rangefinders from Bushnell. Having used a few THP'ers a few weekends ago at Club Clash, its hard to go wrong.
Cool. I think I will start with Bushnell and go from there.

New irons just to see if my apex pro 16s aren't right for me. Couple of bad rounds lately have me questioning what I have in my bag. I'm sure it's me but can't help but wonder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back