Fox Sports Broadcast Team

I like Zinger.

I think some people who claim Buck is the worst ever never got the pleasure of listening to Tim McCarver, the only announcer who ever made me wish for an opportunistically targeted plane crash.

My disdain for Buck is unaffected by dulcet tones of McCarver (I gotta tell ya!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Zinger.

I think some people who claim Buck is the worst ever never got the pleasure of listening to Tim McCarver, the only announcer who ever made me wish for an opportunistically targeted plane crash.

mccarver is terrible and him and buck together was worse. I am not a buck fan but actually didn't mind him during golf coverage last year

Looks to be official, from his FB page.
Excited to announce that I am joining Fox Sports as the Lead Analyst for its' coverage of USGA events. Looking forward to the US Open at Oakmont!
535360_1012414265468723_313282183008966284_n.jpg

Looks like this is the set fox will try and use in 2016 to build on from last year:
Play by Play: Joe Buck and Shane O’Donoghue
Analysts: Paul Azinger, Mark Brooks, Jay Delsing, Brad Faxon, David Fay, Steve Flesch, Natalie Gulbis, Gil Hanse, Juli Inkster, Buddy Marucci and Scott McCarron
On-course reporters: Curtis Strange and Ken Brown
Studio Host: Holly Sonders
Interviews: Shane Bacon
Reporter: Jaime Diaz

mccarver is terrible and him and buck together was worse. I am not a buck fan but actually didn't mind him during golf coverage last year

Mccarver is so bad, I'd be inclined to watch baseball with no sound.

Joe Buck can ruin just about anything

Does Studio Host mean we get to watch Holly be awkward with all the players after their round again?

I am a Joe Buck fan. The guy is extremely knowledgeable in just about every sport, and it really comes through in baseball. I don't think I have ever been able to grasp the hatred towards him, but oh well, I am glad to see he is continuing to work a lot of big sporting events.

Had no issues with Norman, wish they didn't can him. I also don't understand the vitriol toward buck, not a fan of aikman though.

Back