Michigan hackers, check in here

Alright, I've officially joined THP. Let the fun begin
Welcome to THP from another Michigander, and I love the Screen name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alright, I've officially joined THP. Let the fun begin

So Chalupa Batma.. I see you are from Bay City... if I were to guess you must be Mr. Cooper!! Welcome to the board

So Chalupa Batma.. I see you are from Bay City... if I were to guess you must be Mr. Cooper!! Welcome to the board
I think he might have the most accurate handicap on the forum, lol.

Michigan hackers, check in here

Hi Mich Folk! CJ if your Arcadia Bluffs Forest Dunes idea doesn't pan out for the mich/oh gather let's keep it in mind for the early October LordByron comes to the Mitten Gathering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mich Folk! CJ if your Arcadia Bluffs Forest Dunes idea doesn't pan out for the mich/oh gather let's keep it in mind for the early October LordByron comes to the Mitten Gathering!

When is the Michigan guys come to Chicago gathering?

That's a good question.......!!! Open invite. I have played with you and CJ in Chicagoland...

League kicked off last night, and was on fire! Great way to start off the season. Swing is in tune...

Looking forward to getting in some #TeamMIPrep with you guys soon! #OnlyAMemberOfThePracticeSquad

League kicked off last night, and was on fire! Great way to start off the season. Swing is in tune...

Looking forward to getting in some #TeamMIPrep with you guys soon! #OnlyAMemberOfThePracticeSquad

Should come to the Ohio gathering this weekend!

Anyone ever play Chemung Hills golf course in Howell?

Guys are playing usually once a week on the weekends and usually post when they are.... jump in!

Have not play Chemung Hills..

Anyone ever play Chemung Hills golf course in Howell?

I have played it a few times, My sister and brother in law used to live about 5 minutes away from there. I played it 3 or 4 times. It was a nice course with some fun holes. My only complaint was the last few times I have played there the greens were terrible, as in half the green was dead on many of the holes. The first hole is pretty cool, you are on top of a hill with a good amount of elevation hitting over a valley in the fairway. CJ would like it since the Cart girls will give you **** back if you give them hard time lol.

Dead greens can't be good...
Mind you last time I played down there was the beginning of last year so hopefully that has been taken care of. The greens that were half dead were my only complaint about the course, and to clarify it wasn't "patchy" dead greens, but it was more like someone drew a line down the green and one half was dead the other alive. They were good about keeping the pin on the parts of the green that was alive. But I am hoping that has been taken care of. And IIRC it was a "shorter" course whites around 6000 and blues around 6300, I haven't looked the card up yet so I could be remembering wrong. Fun course and worth it for the price.

Edit: looked it up whites play 6097 and blues play 6438 so the blues aren't really short, my bad.

Anyone pick up The Orchards group golfer? Heck of a deal and a good prep course for a season of tough thp events!

Anyone pick up The Orchards group golfer? Heck of a deal and a good prep course for a season of tough thp events!
I did actually! Let's make it happen!

Going to tonight when I get back home.

Looking at Sunday, May 22nd at 4pm.
Should be able to do 2 groups easy.
Sundays are tough in afternoon can't make it there by 4, have baseball practice from 2-4 on sundays

430 then. I have a game til 3 in Detroit anyways.

430 then. I have a game til 3 in Detroit anyways.
Let's see if time and day works for others, if I'm the oddball I'll leave practice early.

How about Saturday the 21st?

Let's see if time and day works for others, if I'm the oddball I'll leave practice early.

How about Saturday the 21st?
Game at 4 for me. No Bueno. We can work it out.

In out for that weekend. Have soccer Saturday, so I cant drive across the state, and doubt I can make the drive Sunday if coming across the weekend before.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back