Golf shoe suggestion to coordinate with grey slacks

EJ333

Reaction score
Handicap
Want to coordinate my new grey slacks with some new shoes for a fresh look. I like to wear black Nike Polo shirts. Would like a slightly trendy look, but for the most part I am conservative. I am open to all suggestions. Currently wear all black DryJoys shoes. Thanks

On color alone, these would be great. But in reality just about every company will have something that works depending what you like comfort.

932063723_ybM69-M-1.jpg

I think the black 4.0 with a silver striping would look clean with gray slacks, as long as they aren't too charcoal gray.

OK. I am narrowing down my choice to either Adidas 360 4.0 black with grey stripes or white with grey(silver) stripes. So here is the question since I am a little fashion challenged: I love wearing my white visor and black polo. Which color of 360's would look cooler with the grey slacks. BTW, I tried the 360 at the store and they felt pretty comfy in a size 9 regular width. Thanks

Match your hat, your belt, and your shoes and it will work great.

And this is the wrong thread but check tourstop for some super discounts on the shoes, I was up there recently and honestly couldn't find the blemish. Got a pair for myself

Thanks for all your replies. Tourstop.com is exactly where I planning to go for half off Tour 360 4.0 shoes

my white/black tour360's go with everything.

Match your hat, your belt, and your shoes and it will work great.
+1 on this. shoes that go very well with grey slacks are the 2009, 2010 white TW shoes. I can wear those with pretty much any other pants as well. I see a lot of Nike athletes rock the grey pants this year with the white Elite 2 or white/black Tour Premium also. good luck shopping.

Anybody know where the white with grey stripe 4.0's are available that are in the video on Tourstop.com when you click on these Blems? I have never seen them before and they look really nice.

Back