What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought my kids each a Nike red carry bag and a U.S. Kids 4 hybrid for Christmas. They each already have a Maxfli putter, but these are their first real clubs.

Just bought my kids each a Nike red carry bag and a U.S. Kids 4 hybrid for Christmas. They each already have a Maxfli putter, but these are their first real clubs.

Cool stuff. I thought about the same thing for my boy, but he's still a bit young (15 mos). He has plastic clubs, but lately he's been swinging at things other than golf balls lol.

Cool stuff. I thought about the same thing for my boy, but he's still a bit young (15 mos). He has plastic clubs, but lately he's been swinging at things other than golf balls lol.

get him the Gator Golf game! It'd be perfect for little hawk.

Yeah... my youngest is 3 and is just now at the bottom of US Kid's shortest size range. He's got an amazing looking swing for a 3 year old... I can't wait to see him hit a real club.

Christmas just came for me too... just bought myself a XCG-V 4 wood from touredgepreowned. Paid a little more than I wanted to, but this way I can return the club if I don't like it.

footjoy winter gloves

blue Nike pinstriped and grey adidas shorts

Just got UPS delivery of my new Adams CB2 irons!!! Gonna get out and play tomorrow, can't wait!

Absolutely loved these grips while I had them on the 2.0's I was testing.

Thanks Hanks. I bought these new grips based on the THP review! Cheers.

Just got UPS delivery of my new Adams CB2 irons!!! Gonna get out and play tomorrow, can't wait!

You will love the CB2 irons. I bought 4i CB2 to complete my A4 5-GW set. I love the new KBS shaft on the CB2s.

You will love the CB2 irons. I bought 4i CB2 to complete my A4 5-GW set. I love the new KBS shaft on the CB2s.

Thanks, can't wait to swing em. Tough decision as I'v been playing well with my trusty AP2s but I super amped after I demo'd these a few times.

A TM golf umbrella, TM R9 golf gloves, and a golf cart GPS mount from TGW.

Purchased Callaway Diablo Edge Tour FW for $68 and will be delivered today! Can't wait to try it out.

Got me one of these yesterday

m-bc1blade.jpg

Got me one of these yesterday

m-bc1blade.jpg

You will love them!!! I bought the exact Bettinardi putter in April 2010. Since then I've been collecting Bettinardis, and another 2010 BB1 couple months ago.

I was bro, I rolled the Seemore SI1 and absolutely loved it, then I picked this thing up and was just draining everything!! It feels awesome, it was used so I had to have it, hehe

I am all about results.

You will love them!!! I bought the exact Bettinardi putter in April 2010. Since then I've been collecting Bettinardis, and another 2010 BB1 couple months ago.

it just feels so good to me!

not such a bad thing....nice score One!
I was bro, I rolled the Seemore SI1 and absolutely loved it, then I picked this thing up and was just draining everything!! It feels awesome, it was used so I had to have it, hehe

I am all about results.

Thanks fellas, this one wont see a dibvot mat! hehe

I am all about results.

Ditto. This putter feels and rolls ture. I love the easy alignment as well. It has helped me shave off 8 strokes on putting since Spring.

Ditto. This putter feels and rolls ture. I love the easy alignment as well. It has helped me shave off 8 strokes on putting since Spring.

I think this was a major part of me liking it! I like the black head with the white line, it just helps me putt. Now, I just hope I can take it to the course

I did roll one of the Bettinardi putters the other day and it was sweet. It almost felt like I didn't have a putter in my hand at times! NICE

I did roll one of the Bettinardi putters the other day and it was sweet. It almost felt like I didn't have a putter in my hand at times! NICE

well, I snagged this guy up used for $59.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back