The 2010 ESPN NFL Eliminator challenge

P4B and Dazinkster got up to 14 straight with early wins. Craig Mac picked San Diego so he's looking good too.

Man....here we go again, see if I can shake you guys next weekend! I knew I had a lock with Atlanta over Carolina this week! They're getting tough though!

I hope you guys can run the table. I don't know if they do a tie breaker. I guess we can keep it going thru the post-season if we have to.

Three more weeks to perfection!

P4B, Craig Mac and Dazinkster, don't forget your picks.

Last edited:
P4B and Dazinkster both picked San Diego last night and are up to 15 straight now.

Craig Mac's team hasn't played yet (Hopefully he has made or will make a pick!)

P4B and Dazinkster both picked San Diego last night and are up to 15 straight now.

Craig Mac's team hasn't played yet (Hopefully he has made or will make a pick!)

And then there were two, Craig went with the Cards who screwed up against the lowly Panthers

Dazinkster reaches 16-0. Now to see who P4B picks!

VICTORY :D

The Eagles inability to put away the Viks leaves me as the only unbeaten entry from us THP lot.

Hopefully if the Falcons beat the Panthers this week then I can go the full season! Woop

Congrats Dazinkster! Awesome picking. Hope you go undefeated. Even if you wind up tied, you got this one in my book! Congrats!

Congrats on 17-0 Dazinkster!

ape-griese-17-0-m.jpg

There are 532 perfect entries left in the Eliminator Challenge not named Dazinkster!

Hope you get through all the tiebeakers!

Cheers man! I'm pretty chuffed with that, had a bit of luck along the way but I'll take it ;)

Do you know what the tie-breakers are? Also, not sure I'm eligible for the big prizes as I'm outside the US :(

Yeah, you're not. Only U.S. and Washington DC. Bummer.

You can change everything to my name and address, haha.

Thought I'd throw this out there, but Dazinkster won every single pro challenge we had this season.

The best of them all (IMO) was going 17-0 in the Eliminator Challenge. Great picking.

Back