Never Compromise Gambler Custom Pictures

Me as well, I was all giddy this morning trying to finish my morning work load so I could check the NevComp site and see if it was up yet since it's March. DENIED! Guess I can understand how some around felt awaiting a certain iron set. I can't wait to play with the options on the Gambler Straight.

I was a little disappointed to see it will be available in March, considereing I checked quite a bit in February....ugh

Do they sell the gambler with the black finish, or do you just have to buy it with the normal finish and then send it in to the custom shop to be refinished? I'm also curious how well the finish would hold up then if it is an aftermarket finish. I looked and could not find any answers on this.

I think you will have to wait and see what options are in store for the Mycustomputter.com launch. Im hoping they do.

I can tell you that you read my mind though....Stay tuned for a thread shortly on something special.

I think you will have to wait and see what options are in store for the Mycustomputter.com launch. Im hoping they do.

I can tell you that you read my mind though....Stay tuned for a thread shortly on something special.

There ya go again jb...giving me just enough info to make me lose sleep over it.

Back