FS: Taylormade Superfast 3 Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Reaction score
Taylormade Superfast 3 Wood 15 deg.
Stiff Matrix Ozik Xcon-4.8
Headcover included and never used

Only hit a handful of times, shaft never fit me and did not want to invest in tinkering with it. This club will serve someone else very well.

Grip is in perfect shape and the stock grip that comes with the club.

No dummy or sky marks, but normal face and sole plate scuffs. Appears some paint has chipped near crown and face meeting, looks normal to me. High res pictures can be sent.

$90 shipped Continental US. Will ship outside US and will just pass on the extra shipping charges.

kcmmx0.jpg

1z3me6h.jpg

ip1281.jpg

207kdnn.jpg

2a8ribb.jpg

Price reduced to $90.

Hey Biggsy, a buddy of mine is in search for a 3 wood - I'll forward this thread to him and see if he's interested.

Tap before talk.

Dang biggsy, $90 and it's still here huh? Someone's missing out on a seriously good 3wood.

Great, thank you.

Least I can do. We're going to a demo day and I'm making him hit one - if he likes it, it should be an easy sale

Tap before talk.

Man, great looking 3 wood. If my parents wouldn't murder me I would be all over this one. GLWS

Thanks, it's practically a brand new club. I haven't caved the face in on this one yet. :D

Thanks, it's practically a brand new club. I haven't caved the face in on this one yet. :D

Lol, and the shaft is not snapped.

Lol, and the shaft is not snapped.
I wanted to snap it over my knee, it's just way too whippy for me. But a friend bought one just like mine because I let him hit it twice and loved it and when I said you can't hit it anymore, he went and bought one. I knew I was going to sell it at some point.

Interested in club. I have never purchased anything via the THP marketplace so please send me details. I have a Paypal account.

Interested in club. I have never purchased anything via the THP marketplace so please send me details. I have a Paypal account.

I'll send you a message when I get a moment. Real spotty service at the moment. I'll hold it for you. Thanks for your interest.

Biggsy, I'm interested if Fiver doesn't take it. Let me know.

I'll send you a message when I get a moment. Real spotty service at the moment. I'll hold it for you. Thanks for your interest.

Great! I look forward to hearing from you.

I hate my brain for making me a left handed golfer. Everything else is right handed, but of course it makes me stuck on the bad side of golf purchases.

Fiver, I'll be back tonight to finalize this. Thank you

This one is sold. Please lock it up.

Thanks Fiver, enjoy your new 3-wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back