Pick a car... any car!

I'd take one of these, flip off the oil companies (with their manipulated gas prices) and the CA Gov (with the highest gas taxes in the country) every time I passed a gas station, put in a solar charging station at the house and flip off PG&E every time I plug it in!

71+t6q+mqLL._UY560_.jpg
Keep it up and CA will pass that mileage tax. You think .gov ain't gonna get their piece of your pie?

Pics for the full effect

1961 Ferrari 250GT California SWB Spider

29604073791_b2ca848f52_b.jpg
"...you would not be a self indulgent weenie, sir, you would be a connoisseur."

1569600313300.png

Keep it up and CA will pass that mileage tax. You think .gov ain't gonna get their piece of your pie?
Oh it is coming, they already complain that the plug-ins and hybrids that they push so hard aren't "paying their fair share".

It's already happening up here. The fewer dollars they make on gas & electricity taxes, they just make up new taxes to get their money.

Practical choice ... I'd just get a new 2020 Kia Soul to replace my 2014. It's been a really great car. (I'd really prefer a Rondo, but they stopped making those.)

2020 Kia Soul.jpg

Ultimate dream car ... BMW M1.

BMW M1.jpg

Classic car ... 1966 Corvette Stingray

1966 Corvette Stingray.jpg

If I have to pay for upkeep/maintenance/insurance, I wouldn't go too extravagant personally. probably a GT350 or a roush stage 3 mustang and keep my current car for the winters or when I need to take the kid somewhere.

I buy something like this from Left Hand Utes.

12maloo.jpg

Probably a Grand Cherokee TrailHawk or a Durango SRT with a lean to the durango. 0-60 in 4 seconds is pretty good for a grocery getter with a hitch.

If I was going "Classic" it would be a '56 Chevy Nomad Wagon:

USLMGgecxQ.JPG

The perfect quote. Though I do believe Nick Cage was inquiring about a 330GT in that scene. I could be mistaken, it's been a long time since I've see that movie.
It was a 67 275 GTB, but getting the reference was enough.

Also a great car. Not in my top ten though.

Next one that comes to mind is a 1957 250 Testa Rossa - because, who wouldn't drive this?

Ferrari-250-Testa-Rossa-1957-1958-02-720x340.jpg
I think I'd rather have it in red, black doesn't do the lines of the car justice...

1569606872573.png

Probably a new Hellcat Redeye

1969 Camaro

1569608103507.png

If we are going brand new off the show room floor...it's the new 2020
Ford Bronco!
IMG_0899.JPG

If it's anything I want....either a 1956 Ford F100 or a 1955 Chevy. A real metal Shelby Cobra with a 4 cam 427 would be awesome too!
IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0901.PNG

A G wagon.

That's pretty awesome. Is that production spec, or is that someone's wet dream render?

This is the only "official" picture released by Ford so far. It will have removable doors/top. There will be 2 versions....full size and what's being called the "baby" Bronco. I'm guessing like a Bronco II.

IMG_0902.JPG

Sign me up!
if9ggumd9bozlzxxaald.jpg

In order to fit the entire family, it would be either be GMC Yokon XL or Chevy Suburban, 2nd row captain chairs a must.....

It was a 67 275 GTB, but getting the reference was enough.
Actually... it was a 275 GTB 4 Cam ;)

Funny fact... part of that movie was filmed at one of my company's sites.

Practicality with my growing family tells me the 4Runner is my choice.....But my tuner soul tells me otherwise
2020-Toyota-4Runner-TRD-Pro-front-three-quarter-8.jpg
2020-toyota-supra-first-drive.jpg

Back