TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

I'll round out my selection from the Hockey thread and see how much JB likes the conversations that come from it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha I had debated throwing that idea around in the hockey thread, but was scared some alarm would go off at THP headquarters and the thread get shut down.

haha I had debated throwing that idea around in the hockey thread, but was scared some alarm would go off at THP headquarters and the thread get shut down.

Or at least all of a sudden a cool new twist that you can't have more than one person who likes hockey in your group :oops:

Or at least all of a sudden a cool new twist that you can't have more than one person who likes hockey in your group :oops:

As I said before, as long as there's no polygraph, we're good. Also, my post the previous two weeks may be evidence enough that I don't "like" it.

You are assuming that is not a rule already :)

I've got my choices, assuming they are available.

If it were me I Think i would be inviting some cigar aficionados so besides the golf we can smoke some stogies and drink a bunch of scotch .. the again that can happen with anyone

Hmmmm......scotch.....

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Wow you guys are serious ?
Don’t worry @mmaynard11 you don’t have to write me down, I’m in ?
I'm more concerned it looked like he messed up and needed to correct the B.

You may need a fuffle, I hear the OCHO is broadcasting.

That's what I heard. Rumor has it flights from Canada are easy and cheap hehe
I think I have Canadian PTSD from #18 at CDA! Darts

This is how I feel when I see this thread bumped. :LOL:

I'm more concerned it looked like he messed up and needed to correct the B.
Haha haha...I was putting myself first then realized it had to be @JB as I’m sure my team would be needing his skills around the course.

This is going to get interesting FAST.

Sorry about that buddy. You'll be relieved to hear I havent hit a shot that well since then.
You hit the best shot of the weekend when it mattered the most! I want everyone to play as well as they can all the time! Keep grinding and it will come back.

This was a hot topic over the weekend.
It is going to be hard for the winner to choose I have a feeling.
There’s gotta be an interesting twist coming. I’m pretty sure I’ve got my 4some picked.

There’s gotta be an interesting twist coming. I’m pretty sure I’ve got my 4some picked.
Yea, a surprising low number of twists so far.

Back