LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

It’s coming back. My job is done. I can’t begin to explain what this means to me, it’s the only thing I wanted from this event. This team went above and beyond, and now 12 more guys will get added to the family.

It’s coming back. My job is done. I can’t begin to explain what this means to me, it’s the only thing I wanted from this event. This team went above and beyond, and now 12 more guys will get added to the family.

Always thought the main idea was have fun... but more importantly help it continue to be a thing. Good going Mike and everyone on Team THP2019

Isn’t that tomorrow night

Think you’re right. I’m a day ahead. Start a new tradition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you’re right. I’m a day ahead. Start a new tradition
emoji2957.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of the Nest... hope everyone dresses accordingly tomorrow night

Screenshot002.jpg

I just though got to ask. Did any of you ask about the proto irons Aaron wise is playing??

Near impossible to keep up with the action but I've done it. The GD does not disappoint and it looks to be returning! Can't wait to follow along.

How are you guys still vertical??

@JMB3 Will have a video to post shortly

Fantastic night at Als house

Finley mentioned it in the other thread a few days back. I believe it was Shamble first 9 and Best Ball second 9.

I'll have a full recap later, but Al's house was just phenomenal. Out of this world hospitality.

Also, the horse race is going to be about as fun as it gets.

Shamble front 9
Best Ball back 9
12 points available tomorrow & 12 points available in Singles?
12" points wins the Grandaddy for Team THP & 12 points retains for The Zoo Crew?

Back