LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

All 12 teams will play hole 1. Low 8 move on to hole 2. 4 teams then advance and so on till there’s one team left.

Winning team will get $250 in Travis Mathew apparel!
Catching up this morning. Wow! What a first day!

This is just an awesome format. Maybe this could be incorporated into other THP Events? :unsure:

@Snickerdog enjoy @JasonFinleyCG company. He's great to play with. It was great to geek out for about and ask questions about the ball technology.

And... If I seen correctly with the weather, the sick Ogio rain gear he will have on today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome thread, just caught up from last night's dinner festivities. 2020 GD returns, #savesizzle, and a pre nest. :D

Will be following today's action, can't wait.

Great follow so far guys! Can't wait for you to get your new sticks and break em out on the course! Enjoy it all!

Reading through early this morning before heading to the office, looks like a great time last night and hope everyone makes it to the lobby on time. Anyone got an Abacus for counting? waiting on that last guy is hard.....we need a full field to bring that belt home

Did I miss the answer to this tease?? :unsure:

Grandaddy will return next year, to tradition continues....there is hope for 12 new guys next year

Today is the day where I get to follow along live. In the home office and have my extra monitors ready to do work!
Love the pairings! Time to do work boys!

Today is the day where I get to follow along live. In the home office and have my extra monitors ready to do work!
Love the pairings! Time to do work boys!

I hear ya, got a Dr; Appt early so working from the house. May have to take the laptop to the office today so i can follow along.

Good luck with the sleep my man! Hope you’re as blown away living the event as we are following along.

Love the new format. Adding some #sidesauce, mixing THP & Callaway in teams - that twist symbolizes what the GD is about. Joining at the hip a bunch of amateurs to the top company in the sport.

Pairings:
My eyes immediately went to Snickerdog, and I wasn’t disappointed! Go get it today buddy. I know it’s going to be an unforgettable round with Mr Finley.

So... the GD coming back:
I’ve had the opportunity to get to know a few THPers, and every convo it seemed like would make its way to the GD. I’ll admit in every convo I’d say that I felt this was the last one. For whatever reason, and by no fault of anyone involved, I just thought a company going to this extreme for a bunch of amateurs had to come to an end and this would be it. Gotta say, I’m brutally excited this will be back next year. And I’m not afraid to say what most people are thinking too - I want in hahah.

Have a blast today fellas.

I was thinking exactly the same thing @obedt. This would be an awesome pick for a THP Experience to go to.

I have this morning off until around 3. Cannot wait to follow along..... cmon 11:00....

I hear ya, got a Dr; Appt early so working from the house. May have to take the laptop to the office today so i can follow along.
I’ve been on the road and it has felt I’m playing catch up all day. Exciting but I want to experience The Grandaddy as things are happening.

Everything looks amazing!! I hope I can somehow get a shot at GD 2020!!

It’s coming back. My job is done. I can’t begin to explain what this means to me, it’s the only thing I wanted from this event. This team went above and beyond, and now 12 more guys will get added to the family.
Bro! ??

Always great to have time to read all the exciting news and experiences from this event. Definitely on my bucket list for next year!!

Hope you all have an amazing time today. Have an absolute blast and play well.

Can't wait for today. That feeling those guys will have when they pull up to The Hideaway's jaw dropping range with their brand new custom fit clubs is hard to put into words. Christmas morning for golfers x1000.

Let's go Team THP. Take a ton of pictures and have your partner take pictures of you, believe me you will want them down the line. Try to keep those nerves in check, keep the ball in play, and play smart golf. Be loose, have a blueberry vodka, smile, laugh, and enjoy every second of it.

I’ve been on the road and it has felt I’m playing catch up all day. Exciting but I want to experience The Grandaddy as things are happening.

Yeah, I want to be there next year, too!

I would be willing to bet someone is already awake. I know it has to be impossible to get much sleep out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun out there today fellas! The Hideaway is like no other course you will ever play!

Back