LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Hole - Clive 14

Callaway @EthanatorCG @HeyPeteCG - Net birdie

THP mclovin @radiman - Net par

Overall- Callaway wins 2up

both matches were really good. the pete and ethan jumped out to early leads. radi and i clawed back. but those two guys were just too consistent with complementary games and we fought but couldn’t do it. so much fun! and many thanks to our member lars and caddie k who took amazing care of us!

3D737938-242C-443C-92A0-D08C69E0A9C8.jpeg

Okay so @JMB3 and I got closed out 2/1. But we had a great time today.

Last edited:
The little engine that could... @tomcat

Snickerdoodle as Jeff drops the snickers to the ground. Brutal, but you have to love the trash talk :ROFLMAO:. I'm guessing @Snickerdog was giving plenty back throughout the day.

4006BA9B-5CF3-4703-943D-61A0D78CF38D.jpeg

Love the videos mike!! Love the pictures of the course everyone!

keep playing hard thp.

there’s just so much wow going on haha.

One thing I haven’t seen asked, how do y’all like the new ball? I know you can’t go into specifics but do you like it? Is there any subjective info about it you can share (like firmness level, distance, check around the greens, etc) without breaking your NDA.

bring home that pt Sizzle and Big Sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grandaddy 2020. Could there be anything more beautiful? Excited?! YEEEESSSS
So very beautiful! Such great news. Perma-grin activated!

Let the #AssCap campaign begin!

Last edited:
Probably one of the best times I’ve had on a course. @JasonFinleyCG and @jeffneubarth are class acts all the way. I think they thought it would be a bit easier than what it was. But they won and I was great til for the opportunity to play with the two of them. Memories for sure
I'm in the same boat as you....0-2 against Fins. But had the best time as well! Glad you enjoyed the experience! Go have a nice warm glass of milk now.

Hole - 17
Callaway - 6 net 4
THP- 5
Overall- 1 down

I made a par, but Lex used her two pops well.

What a freaking day!! The rain had nothin on us. Split our matches with Ian and Tyler who were awesome to play with. About to get this horse race started and so pumped!

Overall, not a bad first day. Team THP with a chance tomorrow.

Clive - 16

Callaway - slinger 4

THP- badolds 4

Overall- THP wins the tickle fight of 2019 +1!!!!!!!!

split our matches
Great playing, guys! Way to battle!

Back