LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Wow. I don’t know how you all sleep so little. I’m sure the excitement of the experience keeps ya going.

Big day today. Fun is the goal. Wouldn’t it be even funnier to take down the Zoo Crew team? Now go out there and have the time of your life today.

Team THP for the W!!!:p

OK, swing hard ... just in case you hit the ball. ;) And have fun. Singles matches will be great fun! I look forward to following and working like a distracted fool with a permanent grin. With you in spirit.

Loving this event. You are an awesome group across both teams. Now go win out today team THP! Get that belt off the floor!

I had just woke up to get ready and go down to nap on the couch so I wouldn't miss the bus lol. Most thought I wasn't going to survive that day lol.

Wow. I don’t know how you all sleep so little. I’m sure the excitement of the experience keeps ya going.

Team THP for the W!!!:p

Believe me, it’s not intentional.

Singles Day!!! You guys can do this even though you’re all most likely running on fumes.
Adrenaline will be your friend today.
Great updates on equipment you can’t really talk about.
Will be following along as the comeback commences.
Let’s do this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cougars & clowns...wow!! The Nest has everything!!

Good luck in singles, boys - may the spirit of Ben Crenshaw (circa 1999 Ryder Cup) dwell within you!!

SWing opil last night, not much sleep, should be all grooved and easy swings today...THP FOR THE WIN!!!!

The nest never disappoints. Amped for singles today. Captain v Captain!!!!!

Great updates guys. Thanks for bringing us along!

Question for those that wore the legend shoes. After a full round, how was the fit and sizing. Would you go up/down from your normal size?

Good luck today Team THP! 4 points is nothing when 12 are available. Just go out and play some good match play golf and you got this. Glad to hear that it sounds like the weather will be better today.

Can't wait to follow along. Lets go!

Nope, lol. It was rough starting the day out. I remember my first practice swing, I got dizzy, and thought to myself, oh boy this is gonna be rough. Luckily my opponent was about the same starting out. It was like watching Rocky and Apollo Creed going back and forth with @velardoCG and myself for awhile lol.

New day!!! Enjoy guys

Good luck today Team THP! 4 points is nothing when 12 are available. Just go out and play some good match play golf and you got this. Glad to hear that it sounds like the weather will be better today.

Can't wait to follow along. Lets go!
THP needs 8 of the 12 right?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Question for those that wore the legend shoes. After a full round, how was the fit and sizing. Would you go up/down from your normal size?

I typically wear either an 11 or 11.5 but since I didn’t know width (listed our shoe size prior to event but didn’t know we’d get shoes) I went 11.5. Should have gone 11. I wear ultra thin no show socks and had trouble with the sock on the right foot pulling down off my heel.

As far as comfort, they are incredible. They said they’ve really focused on the cushiony insert and it is really nice.

I’ll definitely keep wearing them, I’ll just grab some much thicker socks.

Last edited:
The singles pairings and nesting were after my bed time so just caught up on that.

Matchups look like they have comeback written all over them!

Smart move on the early exodus from the Nest, at least by most.

Good luck today all and, most improtantly, just continue having the time of your life!

Singles day! Stay within yourself and you'll be just fine! Take a moment to take in the scenery and soak it all in!

salsa it and send it was not friendly to me last night. i woke up every hour on the hour. i’m sure @JasonFinleyCG is rolling his eyes thinking “excuses already” but it was rough.

weather today should be perfect.
9A05F8B9-217F-4D8D-B75D-813B64FEEDFB.png

bags are packed and ready. i don’t want this to end.

THP needs 8 of the 12 right?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I believe they need at least 8.5. Tie means the current holder retains if I am not mistaken.

salsa it and send it was not friendly to me last night. i woke up every hour on the hour. i’m sure @JasonFinleyCG is rolling his eyes thinking “excuses already” but it was rough.

weather today should be perfect.
View attachment 8917591

bags are packed and ready. i don’t want this to end.

Don’t let it end my friend. You can sleep on the plane homie. Kudos, to you and @mikeg_74 for getting and keeping this team focused on what’s most important. Embracing the fun and the team. Yow and your teams have done a great job.

I finallllllly get to follow along live I think!

Back