This is Mahomes Vs. Henry at this point. Beast V Beast.

What an effing play

I can't believe MY team has the best QB in the NFL...maybe ever.

That was insane. Reminded me of Vick vs Minn.

I may be in the minority but enjoy Romo's commentary. He's that nice blend of kooky and knowledgeable with an upbeat style.

Minority? He’s going to be the highest paid commentator in sports. I’ve never really heard anyone say they didn’t like him...?

That was some of the worst tackling efforts I'e ever seen... 35, woof.

.....and that's why he'll be the highest paid guy in the league VERY soon!

Amazing as bad as the Titans have been beating up the Chiefs, KC has a chance to lead at halftime and get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Yes they do. Have to come out in 2nd half with a scoring drive. Make Tannehill have to beat them.

Minority? He’s going to be the highest paid commentator in sports. I’ve never really heard anyone say they didn’t like him...?
Not going to say i don't like him but would prefer someone else

I can't stand the sight or sound of him.. but I am old and cranky

I wouldn't quite be ready to say ever, but an argument can be made for him being the best right now.

I wouldn't quite be ready to say ever, but an argument can be made for him being the best right now.
Exactly, let's win a few SBs before we get in that neighborhood

Fair enough. Buddies around here hate him for some reason. I can also tend to be an outlier in how I see these things, so nice to be in the mainstream for a change. :p

The Titans out played the Chiefs in the 1st half, but the Chiefs lead at the half... This is over.

I would take ‘09 - ‘12 Drew Brees but I’m bias...

Yes they do. Have to come out in 2nd half with a scoring drive. Make Tannehill have to beat them.
They need a TD and hold Tennessee to field goals and just stomp on their throats and call it a day.

Back