Yeah you still have players taking a knee...
Interesting, I thought the NFL put a rule in place that you either stand or stay back in the locker room

It's Chiefsmas Eve.

I will be roasting a big Pork Butt tomorrow. (y) No liquor - I don't drink anymore. Hopefully the Niners WIN. (y)

OMG If he wants to play and can pass the physical he would look good in a Patriots uniform and they really need at least 1 if not 2 tight ends. His past foot injuries would be a concern but he would be a good fit..
That was my thought. He would be great with the Pats (and the GOAT, assuming he's not gone).

under yes yes
over
no other scoring
black yes yes
skirt yes yes

over
If the over stays at 53.5 that seems way too low! I would pound the over!!!

The chiefs offense will score against the 49ers just maybe not at the same rate as usual.

It's going to be warmer in KC today than it will be in Miami. I wonder if that's a sign from Above, or something...

I honestly chuckle every time I read rumors...the Raiders are going to pursue Tom Brady in FA. Brady just does not in my opinion fit there.

At the beginning of the year, my family makes picks for the combined record of Cardinals and Chiefs and tie breaker is total score of the Super Bowl. The picks are blind and sealed until super bowl Sunday.

my son and I tied on the records by each being off a half game due to the Cards tie. Total points: I had 51 and my son had 52, so I won by hitting it exactly.

20 Years ago today Tom Brady was drafted by the Patriots!

Man o man am i glad i didn't get a Brady Tat!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would like to personally announce publicly that BOTH @stemmy66 & @j_sizzle9 have agreed to bets with me. I should point out that this was agreed upon during the NFC Championship game.

Sizzle is a Saints fan.
Stemmy is a Steelers fan.

The Bet:

Browns will “make” an AFC championship game over the next 4 (FOUR) seasons. If they do I win $100 from both guys. If they don’t.....I owe each of them $150.

Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@PKorf how are you feeling about this?

are you counting your money? you should be

Never…been burned by Saints and LSU in the l
past. Plus it’s the NFL ans anything can happen!

Hoping my guys Joey B and Jamar Chase keep the Browns down!

Back