CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

I'm thinking tomorrow may kick things off again with another event sign up happening. (y)

I'm thinking tomorrow may kick things off again with another event sign up happening. (y)

Should spur some new posts. :giggle:

Should spur some new posts. :giggle:
There really are a ton of good conversations going on today though. Seems like when one starts to slow down, in comes JB and gets em all fires up again. :LOL:

There really are a ton of good conversations going on today though. Seems like when one starts to slow down, in comes JB and gets em all fires up again. :LOL:
Sitting on 600 plus. But my Thumbs are aching ?:drinks:

700!!!

I am at 6 and a half, give or take and i want to be over a grand when the dust settles

We have 87 members with 250+
We have 41 members with 500+
We have 12 members with 1000+

Nearly at that 100 mark that I wanted for January trend!!
What’s your goal for the number of posters to reach the 1k mark?

We have 87 members with 250+
We have 41 members with 500+
We have 12 members with 1000+

Nearly at that 100 mark that I wanted for January trend!!

What’s your goal for the number of posters to reach the 1k mark?
My goal is more focused on the contest aka 500+ which is over 100.

1k? Not sure. That's a big investment of time.

Ok I just figured you probably had a number in mind you were hoping to see get there. I am honestly surprised how many are ALREADY there.

Ok I just figured you probably had a number in mind you were hoping to see get there. I am honestly surprised how many are ALREADY there.
I have a number, for sure. For 500 haha

Over 600 now... The next 6 weeks should be lots of activity while I'm out of commission

15 more post to get to 300. Slowly inching my way up.

I need to check some numbers shortly. I think things have slowed a bit since the weekend.
I been rolling since the weekend. When I on the clock I rock. :ROFLMAO:

I’m th

Thinking I may be able to reach 1500 by the end of the week. Depends on content and if I can come up with some. May get some live round thread content this week

Thinking I may be able to reach 1500 by the end of the week. Depends on content and if I can come up with some. May get some live round thread content this week
Make em count big dog!!! Good on you.

Back