Your City: The Best and Worst?

Best - Surrounded by 50 plus golf courses.

Worst - hot and humid in the summer

Best thing: the weather. Mild, lots of sunny days.

Worst.... lots to choose from, but right now I am going with the outrageous homeless population.

Best: Southern hospitality
Worst: the smell of the paper mill ~15 miles away if the wind is out of the NW

The two are directly tied together. Garlic! Gilroy is the garlic capital. Last year at the garlic festival tragedy in the unthinkable happened when a mass shooting happened. It’s a small town on the outskirts of the Silicon Valley.

The best - The beaches

The worst - Scientology. This is not meant to be an attack on the religion, but it's definitely a polarizing community and has cast a bit of a dark shadow on the area.

Best - The lakes and outdoor activities

Worst - Short summers and limited golf season

Best: All around best Suburban town in PR, but if I'm going to pick out one thing it's overall security
Worst: At least 45 min from good courses

Best Thing- It's NYC

Worst Thing- It's NYC and we have an idiot for a mayor...

Edit #1- Worst #2 I live where the world's largest garbage dump is and now they are trying to decide if they are going to build a golf course there. :ROFLMAO:

Best - Southern charm

Worst - Fire ants

Best thing: Louisville is like the biggest small town in the world. People are nice, traffic is good, cheap cost of living, etc.

Worst thing: Louisville is in Kentucky which as a state is governed very poorly and the state's goals never align with the city which drives the vast majority of the economic activity.

Best: O&H Kringle

Worst: Winter reduces golf season

Best: It has everything you could want to do. Sports, nature, art and most importantly Great Golf.

Worst: If you want to do it any of those things during the winter you have to dress like this!

best: ability to play golf year round

worst: all the other things

Augusta:

Best: The Masters

Worst: Despite being the 2nd largest city in Georgia being overshadowed by Savannah in things to do.

The best thing about my city is the lack of traffic. I love it. No rush hour. No long commutes. The worst thing is the leadership stifling the growth. Hoping that changes this year.

Well, I don't live in a city, so I will go with the closest town (Placerville, CA).

BEST: Beautiful historic location in the Sierra foothills.
WORST: It's in California, so we are ruled by ridiculous California politics.

Best: The History behind the city with all the landmarks and great food options (home of the cheesesteak and soft pretzel)

Worst: trying to park after a snowstorm. you better use a chair to save your spot after you shovel and then be right to fight with the person who moved your chair and parked their car after you come home. lol

Philadelphia:
  • Best: worlds best roast pork sandwiches, Eagles football and tailgates, great mix of night life and concert venues

• Worst: Generally dirty, city wage tax (higher if you live in the city), & Septa being unreliable.

Well, I don't live in a city, so I will go with the closest town (Placerville, CA).

BEST: Beautiful historic location in the Sierra foothills.
WORST: It's in California, so we are ruled by ridiculous California politics.
I hear that. ;)

Best...

1584563859427.png

Worst...

1584563758717.png

Back