PUSH CART INVENTORY ISSUES

Doesn’t shock me. No private courses in my hometown of Toledo OH allow push carts

As I mentioned in another thread. These places NEED to be a bit more flexible at this time. If clubhouses are closed, you'll just have to change your shoes in the parking lot. Or, heaven forbid, allow the use of a push cart for a few weeks or months.

As I mentioned in another thread. These places NEED to be a bit more flexible at this time. If clubhouses are closed, you'll just have to change your shoes in the parking lot. Or, heaven forbid, allow the use of a push cart for a few weeks or months.
I regularly changed shoes in the parking lot at my previous club. I didn't have a locker in the men's locker room. I have an option to get a locker at my new club. Haven't decided whether to go with one or not.

PSA--- Was in Golf USA in Manhattan, KS this morning. They have several Clic Gear carts available and also a Rovic with the electric motor.
Golf USA Manhattan, KS 785-537-9235

*I receive no incentive from this.

PSA--- Was in Golf USA in Manhattan, KS this morning. They have several Clic Gear carts available and also a Rovic with the electric motor.

That is a nice golf store!!

That is a nice golf store!!
It is where I have all my work done. Great guys and easy to work with. There sales have been down quite a bit since last year when I found out I was going to The Grandaddy. :LOL:

Don't know if anyone saw, but Clicgearusa.com now has 3.5+ in stock and has an idea when the 4's are coming in. I'm with everyone else waiting, hoping that once carts are allowed again on the courses that I'm hoping to pick up a Clicgear on the cheap. That being said I'm getting antsy on pulling the trigger just cause there are some courses that I want to play but I'm not in the mood to carry my bag around them as they are built on mountainsides.

I ordered the 3.5 on Wednesday. Got an email today that it has shipped and is on the way. I also see some of the colors are sold out already.

PSA, Clicgear only has green and orange now available in the 3.5+. Didn't pull the trigger and now I'm feeling left out. I'm pretty sure there is some psychology to that.

Would they ship to say SLC?

PSA, Clicgear only has green and orange now available in the 3.5+. Didn't pull the trigger and now I'm feeling left out. I'm pretty sure there is some psychology to that.

Would they ship to say SLC?
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. Yes they will ship it. Not sure how much that would be. They would be closed now but should be open tomorrow. Talk to Cody or Drew and they will help you out.

Don't know if anyone saw, but Clicgearusa.com now has 3.5+ in stock and has an idea when the 4's are coming in. I'm with everyone else waiting, hoping that once carts are allowed again on the courses that I'm hoping to pick up a Clicgear on the cheap. That being said I'm getting antsy on pulling the trigger just cause there are some courses that I want to play but I'm not in the mood to carry my bag around them as they are built on mountainsides.
And all color sold out. Thanks again.

I have to say, this Clicgear 4.0 was worth every penny. Unbelievably easy to use. Very impressed by it. Was a breeze to walk with.

I have to say, this Clicgear 4.0 was worth every penny. Unbelievably easy to use. Very impressed by it. Was a breeze to walk with.
I was showing the FIL how to use his BagBoy Tri-Swivel 2 and while I would be happy with each, the CG 4.0 does a bunch of little things better than others. The design is top notch.

I was showing the FIL how to use his BagBoy Tri-Swivel 2 and while I would be happy with each, the CG 4.0 does a bunch of little things better than others. The design is top notch.

pretty sure around the 15th hole @jdtox would have paid me at least $400 for it. Carrying is way too hard.

pretty sure around the 15th hole @jdtox would have paid me at least $400 for it. Carrying is way too hard.
Seriously. Even with a double strap my shoulder right shoulder is killing me

Wait until you hit your late 50’s, bro. You have no idea...

Agree with what @Tenputt said, it doesn't get any easier. Having a pushcart is one of the best investments I ever made, but given the choice I prefer being in a cart.

Agree with what @Tenputt said, it doesn't get any easier. Having a pushcart is one of the best investments I ever made, but given the choice I prefer being in a cart.

I have walked and carried a couple of times this year for 18. I also have a Clickgear. However, Nirvana for me is my MGI Zip Navigator. I still like to walk. It feels good to be active.

I have walked and carried a couple of times this year for 18. I also have a Clickgear. However, Nirvana for me is my MGI Zip Navigator. I still like to walk. It feels good to be active.
Just did a quick look at those, I am going to have to do some more research. That looks really good, except maybe the price.

@Tenputt what bag are you using on the Zip trolley.

Just did a quick look at those, I am going to have to do some more research. That looks really good, except maybe the price.

It is expensive, but not really any more than a nice set of irons from a premium OEM. Your irons would be significantly more. It has a lithium battery. It has a gyroscope mechanism to keep it from running down hills. Easy setup. Fairly compact. The remote works great. Yeah, it was a splurge, but I have not had buyer’s remorse.

It is expensive, but not really any more than a nice set of irons from a premium OEM. Your irons would be significantly more. It has a lithium battery. It has a gyroscope mechanism to keep it from running down hills. Easy setup. Fairly compact. The remote works great. Yeah, it was a splurge, but I have not had buyer’s remorse.
How long have you had it? Had any issues?

Actually surprised/not surprised to see this thread. My FIL called me yesterday because he cannot find a push cart in Illinois at all. He had one but let someone borrow it and then that person let someone have it. Any way he asked if I would go to a local shop here in AZ to see if I could get one for him. Luckily they had one one in stock.

Those look sweet. I'd love to see a comparison done with someone who had access to one of those and a Clic Gear 3.5 w/ the Alphard ewheels.

Those look sweet. I'd love to see a comparison done with someone who had access to one of those and a Clic Gear 3.5 w/ the Alphard ewheels.

I have not actually used the eWheels, but have played with several who have them. I think most really like them is a much more affordable option. I have seen them tip over and they are not as easy to set up, but if you already have a push cart, they are pretty awesome.

Back