Carry bag or push cart?

Push cart to save my back

Push cart almost exclusively. This is especially true now that temps are rising. I will carry sometimes for 9 holes, but I'm not humping a bag for 18 holes when the temps are approaching 100°.

I bought both a light carry bag this year and a new pushcart to replace my old sun mountain one that has served me well. I plan on trying both but will most likely use the push cart, just easier for the beers

I use a push cart on all rounds unless a cart is mandatory. Weather changes quick around here so I always have rain gear and an extra sweater. Plus canned beverages add up quick.

Got a carry bag when I started but after doing some research and seeing that there is nearly no difference in calories burned between carrying and pushing I saw no reason to carry, more stress on your back and you get more exhausted so you'll likely hit worse.

Now it's only cart or push cart.

It is nice to have both options. I will carry for a 9 hole round but if walking 18 I use my push cart.

Push cart over carrying any time.

My back says push cart.

Prefer to carry but the layout of the course and terrain may lead to a pull cart. Also, need to factor in the weather. In the heat, I’m more likely to use a pull cart.

Puah cart or electric when temps rise too high.

I love my Clicgear pushcart, I would never carry a bag again.

Push cart, any day of the week

I prefer carry but since I have to bring close to a gallon of water in AZ Temps then it is push cart

Push cart for me. Even when I was younger, i pushed a "pull" cart.

I carried once in while, but not very often.

Young, or old, a push cart is so much easier for the body to absorb. It will help allow a golfer to enjoy the game longer.

I 67, with no back/legs/shoulder issues. This, after several 1000s rounds of golf, and gawd knows how many practice swjngs under my belt. I have to believe not carrying, and doing the on/off motion of a bag has alot to do with those healthy aspects.

On a fun note, when going down hill, you can just let go of it, and let it do it's own thing. Unmanned trolley racing with other trollies is encouraged.

Both, lightweight bag and push cart.

I pushed for a while then started carrying, I prefer to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just carried for 9 holes. Temps are in the upper 80's. I'll be honest... that's about my limit. Maybe 18 if the temps were in the 70's, but no more than 9 with these temps.

now that summer's here...push cart. outside of that, carry.

Never thought I’d have one but my electric “push” cart makes it so easy to just walk and enjoy the round. I’m just coming off a knee replacement and can’t wait to get back out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I prefer carrying because its better exercise. Push carts are for old people.

I'm trying to come back to golf this year. Thanks covid-19. I bought a clic gear 3.5 in February for this with the intention of walking.

Carry for 9s or when course is soggy, which is frequent. Push cart when dry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back