Golf Simulators at Home

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You got a sim in the house, post up the pic and talk about the setup.

Even if it is the what’s it called? gc3000 right @JB

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Basic garage setup - SkyTrak with game improvement and TGC2019 software and Country Club Elite mat and Rukket net.
52354946-76ED-4671-8FB0-8A107CBBCC98.jpeg

This thread could....

I need to stay away from this feed or I'll be in trouble with my wife.

Skytrak with 16x9 screen. All located in loft of my shop. Dont get much work done. Has been a lot of fun. Built it all last fall. Home made divot action hitting area. 15x18 area cover in turf with multiple holes for putting practice. 31BE09DB-6474-4209-8D3D-F32D558846DC.jpeg

I already want one... this thread isn’t going to help... but can’t look away...

I shouldn't have clicked... but I did and now I want one!

Well worth being in trouble
Not really because I don't have room for it either, with out moving her or the daughters car out of the garage & that would not no go over well either.

Oh yeah, I am going to be jealous following this thread.

Thank goodness I no longer have space for a SIM at home, unless I get rid of my office. 😂

We built one in my dads basement. Impact screen, projector, hitting mat, SkyTrak, bar. I’ll have to post up some pics when we finally start visiting them again.

I don’t have the ceiling height for a sim room so am trying an outdoor area. Will post pics if the Mevo+ ever arrives. Projection to screen will wait a bit unfortunately

Room dimensions?
It is about 475 sq feet of floor space with 12.5 foot ceilings. Plenty of room for any swing you can dream up.

It is about 475 sq feet of floor space with 12.5 foot ceilings. Plenty of room for any swing you can dream up.

Do you know the length and width?
475 of floor space is very large at over 20x20, so curious how the setup is.

Do you know the length and width?
475 of floor space is very large at over 20x20, so curious how the setup is.
The floor plan is 25x20 before finishes, so it is 500 in theory but finished the usable space is more like 475.

Skytrak with 16x9 screen. All located in loft of my shop. Dont get much work done. Has been a lot of fun. Built it all last fall. Home made divot action hitting area. 15x18 area cover in turf with multiple holes for putting practice. View attachment 8942364
Carl's DIY setup? Might have some questions if so, I've been looking into it.

Back