Puma Golf - Pars & Stripes

I'm a big fan of this collection! Very sharp looking!

Order placed for one of the caps!

White hats are so out for me. I sweat so much that they're completely disgusting after a couple rounds.
I am the same darn way. I can do a little white but completely white is not long for this world.

I like that Polo a lot and even though I love Puma apparel there's no way I can spend that much on a shirt.

I love the grey hat. I wish they would do something fun with the Crown C though. I am about maxed out on P hats.

I love the grey hat. I wish they would do something fun with the Crown C though. I am about maxed out on P hats.
Maxed out?! So you are at 499 too?

I’m not quite there, but I have a bunch. Let me go count.....
I love that I keep finding more and more of them tucked away. I just found two cleaning my office. Still in the bags. I have a problem. But I’d like to see the crown design too

I love that I keep finding more and more of them tucked away. I just found two cleaning my office. Still in the bags. I have a problem. But I’d like to see the crown design too
I have less than I thought! 7 that I found.

Love that grey hat with the flag P :love:

That is. Well, that isn’t enough.
I agree with you. The grey Stars and Stripes hat has been ordered for local pick up tomorrow!

Looking forward to everyone asking me why I am wearing a Puerto Rico hat for the next few weeks 😂

Shirt belt for me would be it, pass on everything else.

They have some new C Crown designs this year- subtle clean - thanks for reminding me to order
That is. Well, that isn’t enough.

not near enough

They have some new C Crown designs this year- subtle clean - thanks for reminding me to order

not near enough
Where can someone find those Crown C hats, for scientific purposes?

Where can someone find those Crown C hats, for scientific purposes?

check your notifications- might have to grab the pars and stripes puma one and grab some others

These really are so solid I might give them a go even with the SnapBack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These really are so solid I might give them a go even with the SnapBack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are so comfortable. They stretch a bit.

I rarely wear a hat when I play, but may have to pick up one of these. These are fantastic offerings.

Yup Yup Yup. Puma/Cobra has been killing it with their small release styles. From Tie-dye to pineapples to their masters collection I think these smaller specialized releases are pretty cool!

It's more subdued than I thought, especially when you look at the Volition line! Not blown away. Like the white hat and belt combo.

couldn't decide between the white or gray star hats..... so got both

Back