Burger - Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup, Sauce

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
How do you sauce your burger?

No mayo is allowed near my burgers (gross)...... mustard on one side and ketchup on the other (lettuce and tomato also just get in the way)

Miracle Whip is a must for me. Then it depends. But usually ketchup and sometimes mustard. Every once in a while some BBQ sauce.

Mustard and ketchup. Never mayo.

Miracle Whip is a must for me. Then it depends. But usually ketchup and sometimes mustard. Every once in a while some BBQ sauce.

Miracle Whip? I think I just threw up in my mouth.

I generally do just ketchup although I could see adding a little mustard to the mix. I also love a little bacon on it but I don't like lettuce and tomato it just makes it messy.

I can vary all over the place.

Mustard + Mayo is tried and true.

solo mustard sometimes.

mayo only if i'm going the mushroom swiss route.

BBQ sauce on occasion.

certain burgers call for an aioli of some sort.

if i'm at fuddruckers it gets cheese sauce.

thousand island dressing.

sriracha.

sometimes i'll dip a dry burger in ketchup, but don't put in on the burger.

It depends on everything else on the burger.

If it's a mushroom swiss burger - I actually like mayo on it.
Lettuce and Tomato also make mayo acceptable IMO.

Basic cheeseburger, mustard and ketchup or just ketchup

Depends. At burger places, I get whatever comes on their burger. At home, usually just mustard.

If it's a good burger you shouldn't need any condiment. I can't stand ketchup or mustard on a burger and would prefer no mayo either. Now I will sauce that certain aioli's or sauces can be good. But not BBQ sauce because that is the ketchup to little kids of BBQ. It ruins meat.

Duke's Mayo on the top bun then tomato. Ketchup on the bottom bun then the hamburger patty on top. A little extra ketchup on the plate to dip the whole burger in!

If it's a good burger you shouldn't need any condiment. I can't stand ketchup or mustard on a burger and would prefer no mayo either. Now I will sauce that certain aioli's or sauces can be good. But not BBQ sauce because that is the ketchup to little kids of BBQ. It ruins meat.

A burger is all about the condiments and toppings. If you want good meat, get a steak. 🤷‍♂️

Ketchup, mustard, light mayo. Has to have cheese and served on a Hawaiian sweet bun. :)

A burger is all about the condiments and toppings. If you want good meat, get a steak. 🤷‍♂️
I agree that steak is much better. That might be why my favorite burger is seasoned well and cooked on 30 year old pit at my ranch over mesquite!

I rarely get a burger anywhere. About the only one I would get was at the outside food shack at my course with cheese, bacon, and fresh grilled jalapeños on a sweet bun. The sweet bun is what made it and they quite carrying so I won’t be ordering many.

Ketchup and mustard for me. Some places offer hot sauce which is going on

If I'm making them - Mayo, mustard, ketchup and peanut butter.

When eating at a restaurant - however they make them is fine with me. I'm probably the least picky eater you could ever run across.

Ketchup. mayo is the demon seed of the devil. :D

Regular burger, just mustard for me.

I agree that steak is much better. That might be why my favorite burger is seasoned well and cooked on 30 year old pit at my ranch over mesquite!

I rarely get a burger anywhere. About the only one I would get was at the outside food shack at my course with cheese, bacon, and fresh grilled jalapeños on a sweet bun. The sweet bun is what made it and they quite carrying so I won’t be ordering many.
Same here, I never order a burger or for that matter, beef from any place when we eat out. My grass fed Highlander burgers taste better than any steak you can get in a restaurant around here.

If I am BBQing or making at home, mustard and ketchup, about a 50/50 mix.

If it is from a restaurant or burger joint, standard burger gets the same treatment, but any type of specialty burger probably gets nothing.

I’d have all of the above, ketchup, mustard and mayo!

I like Lettuce, Tomato and yellow mustard if avail...

Otherwise ketchup/mustard.

I guess I've been going it wrong all these years with Miracle Whip... :oops:

Last nights burger: ketchup, garden lettuce, provolone, square patty, olive oil mayo on a regular bun.

2 patties
cheese
ketchup
mayo
lettuce
bacon
onion ring
top it off with some bbq

Back