Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

Bryson hitting bombs over trees into people's backyards

This course is too easy.

That ball would’ve come back and killed me if I tried to cut it like Webb. Amazing!

Some good names on PGaTour Live this Am, it’s going to delay yard work, lol
I just got done putting in about 5 hours in the yard and catching up. I'm dead to the world until tomorrow.

I just got done putting in about 5 hours in the yard and catching up. I'm dead to the world until tomorrow.

i ended up going out and doing it all. Settling in for the afternoon golf. Cheers!

FC725185-E85E-4947-BCCC-2ADE07B82C07.jpeg

Just scrolled all the way to the bottom and found Saturday Spieth. Ugh 😖

You're walking on egg shells my friend.
Pete is rolling over in his grave and slamming things like Rahm. No one calls his courses easy!!

Was surprised to see this. Who’s out there rocking the TT Ten?
14939662-104B-4AA8-8B55-D567E29B3397.jpeg

Isn't saying this course is too easy or the scores are too low related to the distance problem question?

That said, I don't care what the winning score is at a tournament. The golfers need to beat the other players. How they get to the lowest score, be it crush 340 tee shots or have outstanding approach shots or lights out putting, they still need to make birdies to win

I’ll be honest, I didn’t see this leaderboard coming.

Oh Spieth.....

I wonder what the PGA record for 63's in one round is?

Sheesh these guys are obliterating the course right now

And Berger ties the lead with a bomb

Isn't saying this course is too easy or the scores are too low related to the distance problem question?

That said, I don't care what the winning score is at a tournament. The golfers need to beat the other players. How they get to the lowest score, be it crush 340 tee shots or have outstanding approach shots or lights out putting, they still need to make birdies to win
Players aren’t hitting bombs this week, though. It has been noted they’re enjoying unusually tame weather conditions.

When you get a soft golf course and no wind, these guys are just going to destroy it. You kind of get numb to how absolutely unreal they are in terms of skill.

Was going to shave my mustache, but I see Dahmen is rocking one... 🤔

When you get a soft golf course and no wind, these guys are just going to destroy it. You kind of get numb to how absolutely unreal they are in terms of skill.
The only thing protecting the course today is the Bermuda and grain.

Back