EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Safe travels over the next few days guys. Excited is an understatement for sure.

Alright you guys, it's getting really close now!! The Morgan Cup at Haig Point last year was my first THP Event that I followed live, so it holds kind of a special place in my THP heart. Team Hackers has my support from a competitive perspective, but I will be cheering on both Hackers and Paradise to play some amazing golf, and have so much fun this weekend! Get after it when you are out there, have fun, take it all in, and play some great golf! I will be away for the weekend, so I won't be able to follow live, but I can't wait to catch up on all the action when I get back! This year has been different for all of us, but now it's time!

- It's time to hit some huge drives with those Speedzone drivers!
- It's time to stick some close with those amazing looking Forged Tec and Speedzone irons!
- It's time to spin some back with those MIM wedges!
- It's time to look like true players in the Puma scripted gear you are about to get!
- It's time to have some laughs with your teammates!
- It's time to play an amazing course out in Vegas!
- It's time for internet friends to become true friends!
- It's time to have access to Cobra/Puma insiders like few golfers get!
- It's time to have the time of your life being a Tour Player for a weekend!
- IT'S TIME FOR THE MORGAN CUP!!!!

Last edited:
Safe travels, everyone.

It will be nice to follow a THP Experience and bring some normalcy into the world. The Morgan Cup is near and dear to my heart.

Well, this is travel day for some of us. I think I get into Vegas around 6:30pm. I took today as a vacation day to get packed and make sure I haven't missed anything. Would be too hard to concentrate on anything other than the MC anyway!

Clubs have been cleaned and bag is ready to go.

This is getting so real guys!!

Bag Update:

Entire Morgan Cup Bag Setup is, piece by piece, setting by setting to the spec what I ordered seven months ago.

Let’s ******* Go!

Only thing that has changed is the ball

and I should have ordered shmedium for apparel/scripting :oops:

Bag Update:

Entire Morgan Cup Bag Setup is, piece by piece, setting by setting to the spec what I ordered seven months ago.

Let’s ******* Go!

I know you were considering several balls, which did you finally settle on? (sorry if I missed that post /thread in all this excitement)

Bag Update:

Let’s ******* Go!

It would be such a bummer to have ordered the wrong size! :ROFLMAO:

Cleaned, disassembled and ready for packing.
8626E671-4DA7-4F0F-AA85-336928953322.jpeg

Srixon XV with some fun customization

I’m sending you a ball with your tees LOL
Ahh.. I did see that custom ball but wasn't sure you had chosen it. I love the customization on it!! I'll certainly return the favor in December!!

Back